Damn, Facebook STAY messing up relationships....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
my co worker been with his girl for 3 years. got a 2 year old daughter. apparently, she cheated on him a year ago and they worked it out and stayed together (:snoop:). now, she was responding to a status on one of her friends post and the dude that she cheated with also commented on the post. he got heated because he said that them having mutual friends and commenting in the same statuses is too close for comfort. so he bounced. :shaq2: i personally think dude went too far, but he doesn't. what do you think, coli goons....:shaq:

Just cleaning up what was broken when she cheated.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
glad i never have one nor do I want to have one in the immediate future.

I do too much dumb shyt in real life that I don’t want the public ( mainly my superiors), colleagues and other associates to know about me. In my professional life im quiet and try to maintain that instead of my real personality ( drunken loud mouth, womanizer who spends the weekend in strip clubs and chasing woman)

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
People take Facebook too seriously. I use it as a medium to display my ignorance. I post nothing but funny or rude thoughts and think not much of it. And I use it to promote my show. Other than that, meh. People put their lives on display and over play every little detail of their otherwise pathetic and boring lives. Oh a thousand pics of ya ugly kids? A pic of the food you just ate? Oh lobster, you fancy huh?

fukking clowns. The worst human invention is the status update. My current gf deleted her Facebook. She on twitter for her blog. My last chick, she lives on Facebook. She hasn't talked to her sister for years over a status update. It's sad

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Never will undastand how anybody could stay wit somebody afta dey caught em cheatin. I wouldn't be able to look at da bish da same ever again. :smh:

Dat shyt is an absolute ZERO tolerance situation policy in my book. Dere's no discussion, no "let's talk about it", no grey area, etc.. NUNNADAT, bytch it's ova. :sitdown:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
He got a two year old daughter with her, they've been together for 3 years, and he stayed after she cheated.....that p*ssy whipped nikka ain't going nowhere

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He got a two year old daughter with her, they've been together for 3 years, and he stayed after she cheated.....that p*ssy whipped nikka ain't going nowhere

that's how i feel. all she gotta do is cook him dinner and give him some p*ssy, and he will be back on deck....:beli:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I envy the time when FB didn't exist, life seemed so much simpler ...

I had my ex's FB password and when we broke up I creeped her shyt.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i can't front, i've been in a situation similar to that minus the child. and i wasn't the one that got "cheated" on either. i wouldn't even call it "cheating" technically because the guy wasn't with the girl at the time. he had been dealing with her for a while but they weren't together. but once he found out i had been fukking her, he was pretty pissed. later on, like a couple of weeks later i sent her a private message to ask for something i left at her house and she was like "cool". we met up, she gave me my possessions and we went and had some lunch and that was it. so, between this time, dude looks through her facebook chat and finds out that she went to meet me, and he forces her to call me in the middle of the night. it was a bit silly because he told her he wanted to talk to me but the coward didn't even get on the phone. now every time i see her (i guess maybe once a month just randomly out in the street) she doesn't talk to me because he told her not to. it's funny to watch people pretend not to know you but you know on the low they want to talk to you. i'll walk by her sometimes and she have her head up then when she sees me you can see it in her eyes. the surprise. i'll shed a friendly grin, she'll smirk back but then she'll quickly look down and keep on walking...

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did you find :skip:

Honestly... nothin of note. Usual FB shyt. As pissed as I was, I felt dirty for doin it and stopped. Funny thing is, I used a different browser to do it, and maybe 6 months later, by accident, the password was saved, and it still worked. She a ho so Im sure she was gettin fukked as soon as we split, I didn't need to see evidence to know it lol.