Damn, Facebook STAY messing up relationships....

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That's a touchy subject. I feel like he tried to make it work because of the daughter. You can't help who other people know. But it sounds like he was slowly burning and when he saw that it was the straw that broke his back. It was up to him to say after the fact but since he stayed this long, I don't know now. Hopefully things will work out for your co-worker. I hate that this happened to him. Whatever happens, he needs to make sure his child is well taken care of.

yep. that's exactly how i feel about it. shyt has probably been eating at him forever, and he can't stand it anymore....tough break....:manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Keylogger....

I'm off fb been like a month now same for twitter and I'll probably never go back

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Why was he still with her if something so trivial as that would send him over the edge?

That's what I'm saying.

He should have wigged out the moment he found
out she stepped out.

It just look silly now, especially now that Facebook is
involved.

That rachet site stay making people look :sadcam:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
he cant disown her...that his daughters baby mother...

also, let her choose. she chose to stay.

and if she committed, time will tell. if she not, keep a side piece, to numb/check the reality when she strays

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
It's NOT facebook messing relationships up, it's the people ON facebook messing up relationships...

Facebook doesn't bone or get boned, all it is is the vehicle people use to get into trouble because they give in to their carnal urges. It's PEOPLE that do the dumb shyt, not facebook

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never had facebook or twitter....everyone that i consider a friend has my phone number, I like the fact that if someone googles my government name absolutely nothing connected with me comes up