Damn, Facebook STAY messing up relationships....

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
my co worker been with his girl for 3 years. got a 2 year old daughter. apparently, she cheated on him a year ago and they worked it out and stayed together (:snoop:). now, she was responding to a status on one of her friends post and the dude that she cheated with also commented on the post. he got heated because he said that them having mutual friends and commenting in the same statuses is too close for comfort. so he bounced. :shaq2: i personally think dude went too far, but he doesn't. what do you think, coli goons....:shaq:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
my co worker been with his girl for 3 years. got a 2 year old daughter. apparently, she cheated on him a year ago and they worked it out and stayed together (:snoop:). now, she was responding to a status on one of her friends post and the dude that she cheated with also commented on the post. he got heated because he said that them having mutual friends and commenting in the same statuses is too close for comfort. so he bounced. :shaq2: i personally think dude went too far, but he doesn't. what do you think, coli goons....:shaq:

no :cape: over here

good man :obama: shoulda left that hoe a year ago once another man puts his meat shaft in you. you're devalued to me

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you're an idiot. how did he go too far? he's a moron for even staying with her after she cheated. if u were a friend u woulda talked some sense into him in the first place.

its far too easy for women to cheat. and when u have a chick that logs into facebook every single day, u've got problems. slap urself for being an idiot friend.

i really believe some of u cats like to see ur friends or people in general in difficult situations so u can compare ur life to theirs and feel better about urself. that's cold.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems to me like his soul has been engulfed in flames for a year, and he already made his mind up that the SLIGHTEST hint that she is living foul, he was deading that shyt. if that's the case, he shoulda left that hoe a year ago....:yeshrug:

Yep....Should've bounced in the first place

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man a huge amount of women need attention or sometimes sex from multiple men. I am beginning to accept that as a fact of today's society. the deciding factor for me is respect. if you respect someone you will never let them find out about your dirt :mjpls:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you're an idiot. how did he go too far? he's a moron for even staying with her after she cheated. if u were a friend u woulda talked some sense into him in the first place.

its far too easy for women to cheat. and when u have a chick that logs into facebook every single day, u've got problems. slap urself for being an idiot friend.

i really believe some of u cats like to see ur friends or people in general in difficult situations so u can compare ur life to theirs and feel better about urself. that's cold.

:childplease: he ain't my friend. he's a co worker that is working on a project with me. and I didn't know him a year ago. i just started working here a year ago. fukk i look like caring what he did with his bytch back then? my stance is don't cry now. he should have left that hoe when it happened initially. "once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever..." words to live by. fukk crying about it now....:smugdraper:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
That's a touchy subject. I feel like he tried to make it work because of the daughter. You can't help who other people know. But it sounds like he was slowly burning and when he saw that it was the straw that broke his back. It was up to him to say after the fact but since he stayed this long, I don't know now. Hopefully things will work out for your co-worker. I hate that this happened to him. Whatever happens, he needs to make sure his child is well taken care of.