Damn... Embiid crying after Kawhi buzzer beater

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Jordan got his ass kicked and dismissed routinely early in his career ... didnt make the finals until age 27

all that other "hot take" skip bayless rambling you're talking about dont move me nikka ... lot of wasted text in that post :mjlol:

He wasnt making ugly face cries after getting beat, which was his point.

:gucci:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He wasnt making ugly face cries after getting beat, which was his point.

:gucci:
I dont give a fukk about "ugly faces" ....i am talking about the game of basketball ...perhaps if you two morons fused together those 2 brain cells you got between each of you i wouldnt have to waste my time explaining that to you two short bus ass nikkas .....now do you get that "point"

scram your goofy fake interpretor ass up outta here... no one asked for your contributions :camby:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont give a fukk about "ugly faces" ....i am talking about the game of basketball ...perhaps if you two morons fused together those 2 brain cells you got between each of you i wouldnt have to waste my time explaining that to you two short bus ass nikkas .....now do you get that "point"

scram your goofy fake interpretor ass up outta here... no one asked for your contributions :camby:
:umad:Sorry if this conversation triggered you. Stop projecting your failures on the rest of us though

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
:umad:Sorry if this conversation triggered you. Stop projecting your failures on the rest of us though
:laff:Two damn handicap helmet wearing nikkas really defending each others honor like tag team match .....i really done seen it all on here now lmao

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
@String Bell make sure you strap that handicap helmet on tight next time you leave the house my nig.... cant afford to lose anymore of that mental capacity :mjlol:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I made the remark about you possibly never playing organized sports before because "JORDAN NEVER CRIED" is exactly something a fat cac who never played sports would say.

Folks process loss in different ways. Crying, throwing shyt, cussing themselves out, silence. There's no right or manly way to do it. All that matters is that he don't let that moment define him. You don't think he knew the cameras were on him the whole time? At that moment that shyt didn't matter.

Nothing wrong with crying...but he's an a$$hole to everybody else...He gonna get these jokes. :birdman:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I was just gonna say that we need an Embiid smiley on this gif. @3Rivers :feedme:
NoTKqqI.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

CLOWN ASS nikka SHOT 37% FOR THE SERIES.

HAD 1 GOOD GAME
AND HE WAS TAUNTING TORONTO...

COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN IN THE POST.

HAD TO RESORT TO SHOOTING JUMPERS
BECAUSE HE COULDNT BULLY MARC.

STOP COMPARING THIS nikka TO
ALL TIME GREATS UNTIL HE PROVES IT.
:devil:
:evil: