Damn... Embiid crying after Kawhi buzzer beater

Daps
I get the jokes but I got respect for him showing this much raw emotion. He’s still young. KD at around the same age cried as well.

KD cried after losing in the Finals. And KD wasn't committing flagrant fouls during free throw attempts :wtf:, or elbowing people and then laughing about it afterwards.

Crying after a tough loss is understandable. But some losses have higher stakes. Crying because you didn't get the chance to play OT in a game you very likely could have still ended up losing, and still would have been 8 wins against the best teams in the league away from winning a title even if you had won in OT ain't really defensible to me. :yeshrug:

And like I said, I been a Sixers fan since the Dr. J, Moses Malone, Moe Cheeks, Bobby Jones days.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
KD cried after losing in the Finals. And KD wasn't committing flagrant fouls during free throw attempts :wtf:, or elbowing people and then laughing about it afterwards.

Crying after a tough loss is understandable. But some losses have higher stakes. Crying because you didn't get the chance to play OT in a game you very likely could have still ended up losing, and still would have been 8 wins against the best teams in the league away from winning a title even if you had won in OT ain't really defensible to me. :yeshrug:

And like I said, I been a Sixers fan since the Dr. J, Moses Malone, Moe Cheeks, Bobby Jones days.

Meh. It was in the moment. I think Joel knew he fukked up and losing by that close hit differently. That what if and very well advancing to the ECF, I believe he missed a crucial lay up as well. Again, i, And many others get pushed losing regular playground games. I could imagine a ECSF that was one on. A lucky bounce. I only mentioned KD because he was around the same age as Joel when he cried as well though I understand the circumstance were different.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
MV5BMTUxODA2NTQxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDA4Nzc3MjE@._V1_.jpg

Jordan Lloyd: 5 or better? What you got?:ld:

Kawhi: I got a C :obama:

Jordan Lloyd: You got a WHOOOOOOOO- T.DOT STYLE, BABY! :damn:UUUUUUUUH! :blessed:
Oh my fukking god :pjlol: :dead: :deadmanny: :beileinlol:

Repped :laff:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Every great has thru this at some point in their careers ...Hopefully this pisses him off and motivates him to get his ass in the gym and drop about 30 pounds ..shyt was a damn shame watching him gas out in the second half of games

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every great has thru this at some point in their careers ...Hopefully this pisses him off and motivates him to get his ass in the gym and drop about 30 pounds ..shyt was a damn shame watching him gas out in the second half of games
Jordan never went through a eat his feelings in cheeseburgers phase breh :mjlol:

Jordan never dished out excuses for his phoned in games like Jesus pamphlets on a boardwalk breh :mjlol:

We never saw Juanita consoling a sap faced Jordan after losing to the early Detroit Pistons teams breh :mjlol:

FOH with that Hallmark ass rhetoric. Had he taken this L quietly and stiffened his upper lip in the process, we wouldn't be flaming him. Hes ASKED FOR THIS

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Jordan never went through a eat his feelings in cheeseburgers phase breh :mjlol:

Jordan never dished out excuses for his phoned in games like Jesus pamphlets on a boardwalk breh :mjlol:

We never saw Juanita consoling a sap faced Jordan after losing to the early Detroit Pistons teams breh :mjlol:

FOH with that Hallmark ass rhetoric. Had he taken this L quietly and stiffened his upper lip in the process, we wouldn't be flaming him. Hes ASKED FOR THIS
Jordan got his ass kicked and dismissed routinely early in his career ... didnt make the finals until age 27

all that other "hot take" skip bayless rambling you're talking about dont move me nikka ... lot of wasted text in that post :mjlol:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan talks all the time about how much losing to the Bad Boys Pistons hurt. How that motivated him to take his game to another level.
And? Do you understand context?

You are completely missing the point. He took his licks as you said but LIKE A MAN.

None of those bulls/pistons series ended with a moist aura having Michael Jordan walking through the tunnel wondering why god don’t like ugly

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
And? Do you understand context?

You are completely missing the point. He took his licks as you said but LIKE A MAN.

None of those bulls/pistons series ended with a moist aura having Michael Jordan walking through the tunnel wondering why god don’t like ugly

I'm guessing you've never played organized sports before.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Cute. Played varsity/aau breh. Were you about to make a cool point?

I made the remark about you possibly never playing organized sports before because "JORDAN NEVER CRIED" is exactly something a fat cac who never played sports would say.

Folks process loss in different ways. Crying, throwing shyt, cussing themselves out, silence. There's no right or manly way to do it. All that matters is that he don't let that moment define him. You don't think he knew the cameras were on him the whole time? At that moment that shyt didn't matter.