Damn! Corey Holcomb saying Rick Ross is team Bussy

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
He better be careful because show business is ran by the gay mafia. And they got power and control to start and ruin people's careers, they won't like it for someone like him speaking this shyt.
he looking for the controversy...then he has show material...

he said obama was gay..he still here

chris rock still here ...

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
bro you don’t know shyt about dude except for what you googled about him lol

you don’t know if he moved up north after living out south as a child or not.

fact is dude in his 50’s now so if he spent a considerable amount of time of his teenage years up north why wouldnt I say he grew up up north as well?
:gucci:IVE NEVER GOOGLED COREY IN MY LIFE.

IM GOING OFF THE shyt
HE HAS SAID ON THE SHOW.
:devil:
:evil:

pcpking

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime:
Bro He was up north during his teenage years..he used to always ball at Loyola ,Potawatomi park, Kiwanis park, paschen park, foster beach,etc all north side area’s , hooping..him and my brother still friends to this day..so if he was out south at that time too then he was doing a lot of traveling up north cuz he was always up there

I probably listened to damn near every show up until coked out lil John got on and I remembered Corey saying his mom got her section 8 and moved up north when he was in high school. I remember it because he always say he didn't know the difference between Hispanics and I always thought that's a cap because I went to school up north in the early 90s and that's when I learned about a lot of different ethnicities. I also know someone that went to school with him and he can't stand Corey, he say the reason he had that chip tooth and cut on his face is because he don't know how to shut the fukk up.

pcpking

All Star
Daps
he said a story once about an older man trying to molest him, i forgot the details.

He said he was stealing or selling bus tokens and some big church faq told him "you don't have to do that, if you need some money that bad you come see me" Corey took his dumb as to the fat faq house but he stop telling on him self after that.. :russ:

I wish I can find that episode. It was the one with Craig telling how some faq tried to get him to model the faq called his house and Craig dad answered the phone and told the faq don't call his son no more. Corey was like damn I wish I had a dad to stop me from going to that fat faq house. :russ:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
you sound bothered
Fam idgaf…. I never listened to Ross like that and felt he should of had to change his name in the court situation wit Rick…. Bothered by what, I don’t know that ninja:mjgrin:……but I can’t say I ever heard dude was gay, and if you have post it or point us in the direction where it was said…. Otherwise fukk u talmbout :shaq2:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
He probably is. Look most of these mainstream artists are bi/gay. They may not have started out that way but because they’re willing to do something strange for some change, trust and believe a lot of these Brehs are sleeping and sucking with old white executives and each other.

There’s been rumors about Ross and Diddy sleeping together, and Ross and Meek. Joe Budden and Tank had a thing. We all know about the rumors about busta rhymes and diddy. We saw kid cuddy in a dress and eye liner more than once, he getting it in with men too.Nba young boy was recently wearing make up and saying he likes how it makes him feel. Young buck and tyga been outted for messing with trannies.

these Brehs are getting turned out—to get ahead many of them are doing all kind of nasty shyt.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
He probably is. Look most of these mainstream artists are bi/gay. They may not have started out that way but because they’re willing to do something strange for some change, trust and believe a lot of these Brehs are sleeping and sucking with old white executives and each other.

There’s been rumors about Ross and Diddy sleeping together, and Ross and Meek. Joe Budden and Tank had a thing. We all know about the rumors about busta rhymes and diddy. We saw kid cuddy in a dress and eye liner more than once, he getting it in with men too.Nba young boy was recently wearing make up and saying he likes how it makes him feel. Young buck and tyga been outted for messing with trannies.

these Brehs are getting turned out—to get ahead many of them are doing all kind of nasty shyt.
NBA Youngboy had on the make up that KISS and Ultimate Warrior wear.

invalid

Banned
Daps
plus Corey grew up on the Northside , went to Senn high school, an area that’s not too far from a known gay area in Chicago (boys town)

Everywhere on the North Side is ten minutes from Boystown. That doesn’t mean anything. I live in Lincoln Park. My condo is five minutes from Boystown and I don’t hang out in Boystown. I don’t even hang out in Wrigleyville unless I’m entertaining out of town friends.

You would’ve been better saying Andersonville. :francis:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Everywhere on the North Side is ten minutes from Boystown. That doesn’t mean anything. I live in Lincoln Park. My condo is five minutes from Boystown and I don’t hang out in Boystown. I don’t even hang out in Wrigleyville unless I’m entertaining out of town friends.

You would’ve been better saying Andersonville. :francis:

Nobody’s questioning your heterosexuality on here either (I don’t think)

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Ross driver is willing to divulge info to cory or people who know cory and not anyone else:stopitslime: especially a show like tmz where he can get some bread:gucci:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ross and Meek been took heat I remember the rumors on meek signing day, they both had shirts off for some reason..... Ali Vegas was asking why? He claimed they made meek partake in non harlem activity with ross and filmed it before he signed.....sounded far fetched but I did wonder why are their shirts off? We here to sign documents.....