Damn! Corey Holcomb saying Rick Ross is team Bussy

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bro think about how ridiculous that sounds. “A boy in the back of a limo”..Nobody even believed that, even if it was true. . And I could give 2 fukks who is gay and who not lol. Shannon sharpe has basically ignored dude. Do we think Shannon sharpe has a hint of fear about Corey Holcomb. Lol. Corey my dog, but it’s not normal for straight men to be so obsessed with homosexuality. Dude either in the closet or got some real jealousy issues towards anybody successful. Everyone views him this way. So nobody takes that shyt serious. Stephen A, Shannon Sharpe included. Ross done talked shyt about Birdman, the biggest music artist next to Taylor Swift and head to head with 50 cent. nikka a clown to me but I find it very hard to believe this nikka scared of Corey who had nothing but smiles for Stephen a when they saw each other. :dead:And pretty sure Corey would have put some actual proof out there if he had something . But whatever man lol

EVERYBODY CALLING SHANNON GAY.
WHY YOU HIGHLIGHTING COREY?

EXACTLY
ROSS WENT AT ALL OF THOSE GUYS
AND WAS IN A MONTHS LONG FUED
WITH CORNY ASS DJ ENVY BUT HE IGNORED
THAT VIRAL COREY HOLCOMB CLIP.

VERY UNROSS LIKE.

:devil:
:evil:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps

EVERYBODY CALLING SHANNON GAY.
WHY YOU HIGHLIGHTING COREY?

EXACTLY
ROSS WENT AT ALL OF THOSE GUYS
AND WAS IN A MONTHS LONG FUED
WITH CORNY ASS DJ ENVY BUT HE IGNORED
THAT VIRAL COREY HOLCOMB CLIP.

VERY UNROSS LIKE.

My point was that Shannon don’t waste his time with Corey. Why? Stephen a doesnt..why? Completely missed what I was saying. Completely ..And bro dj envy who I can’t stand is a way bigger name than Corey Holcomb. lol. Walk out on the street and ask (any age) who knows about the breakfast club.. (which I don’t watch) then ask people of all ages who Corey Holcomb is. (Someone I watch every week). You doing some fan stuff right now bro and Corey is my favorite comedian alive. But he emits energy like people scared of him when we have no proof of this. You not being objective at all lol. Dude got some real homoerotic shyt he dealing with. And I’m not a Ross fan either. But I don’t care. I’m just here for the jokes

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My point was that Shannon don’t waste his time with Corey. Why? Stephen a doesnt..why? Completely missed what I was saying. Completely ..And bro dj envy who I can’t stand is a way bigger name than Corey Holcomb. lol. Walk out on the street and ask (any age) who knows about the breakfast club.. (which I don’t watch) then ask people of all ages who Corey Holcomb is. (Someone I watch every week). You doing some fan stuff right now bro and Corey is my favorite comedian alive. But he emits energy like people scared of him when we have no proof of this. You not being objective at all lol. Dude got some real homoerotic shyt he dealing with. And I’m not a Ross fan either. But I don’t care. I’m just here for the jokes

COREYS NAME HAS COME UP
ON SHANNONS SHOW MULTIPLE TIMES...

SHANNON DOESNT HAVE TO SAY HIS NAME.

NOT EVEN SURE WHY YOURE
COMPARING SHANNON/SAS
TO GANSTA RAPPER, IG LIVE KING ROSS.

ALL I SEE IS PLEAS BEING
COPPED RIGHT NOW.

ROSS DONT NEVER IGNORE shyt.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps

COREYS NAME HAS COME UP
ON SHANNONS SHOW MULTIPLE TIMES...

SHANNON DOESNT HAVE TO SAY HIS NAME.

NOT EVEN SURE WHY YOURE
COMPARING SHANNON/SAS
TO GANSTA RAPPER, IG LIVE KING ROSS.

ALL I SEE IS PLEAS BEING
COPPED RIGHT NOW

I literally told u I’m not a Ross fan and actually am a 5150 fan. Yet I’m copping pleas just because I said nikkas look at Corey sideways every time he call another nikka gay? Just because I support somebody shyt, but I don’t dikkride on nonsense. Have a good night bro. We not talking about nothing right now lol. The all red just making me sleepy

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I literally told u I’m not a Ross fan and actually am a 5150 fan. Yet I’m copping pleas just because I said nikkas look at Corey sideways every time he call another nikka gay? Just because I support somebody shyt, but I don’t dikkride on nonsense. Have a good night bro. We not talking about nothing right now lol. The all red just making me sleepy

nikka YOU QUOTED ME.

TAKE YOUR ASS TO SLEEP

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I watch 5150 every week bro. I fukk with Corey, but he never been in the same celebrity realm as Rick Ross. Never has been. Corey Holcomb do literally call every man gay. Dude got problems
The watch guy isnt in the realm of Ross either but ross responded to him. While i do think corey is a nobody, Ross has responded to a lot less popular people than him