"Dammnnnn Homie" - The Official Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson Character Assassination Thread

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Yo, if you thinking about shytting on 50, save it, my verses belong in the bible with king davids"

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
rick-ross-victory-o.gif

Wooo Woodface lost

really

All Star
Daps
Fun Fact:

Curtis "Interscope" Jackson once used his power and influence at Interscope Records to get Styles P's album delayed, and eventually pushed off the label.

So, how Ironic that, about 8 or 9 years later, 50 Cent's album gets delayed for over 5 years, pushed off the Label, and the guy he used to rely on as a father figure, Jimmy Iovine, told him, "I don't like you", to his face.

idrgZW.gif

GODDAMN That's "so, so, so disrespectful....":wow:

Curtis "Caroline Records" Jackson doesn't quite have the same ring to it:bryan::bryan:

#FactsOnly

4ghu.png

Last edited:

really

All Star
Daps
rick-ross-victory-o.gif

Wooo Woodface lost

The Emotionals 1 starring the thread based off the title alone.... :bryan:.... Tell me ONE LIE I told breh....:win:

Seriously, I'm a honest, fair guy.... Can you point anything out that I exaggerated or made up breh?:ld:..... If so, I'll delete it...:obama:

#FactsOnly

4ghu.png

really

All Star
Daps
We gonna :eat: when those Animal Flabition numbers drop

All my Coli Cash says Under 500 units first week? What you thinking? Then again, he might buy 5,000 just so he doesn't go down in history with Kreyshawn... :bryan::bryan:

"Gucci Gucci Louie Louie Fendy Fendy Prada.... Nobody buying Wood Face album, So why he even Botha?!"
05p9djb.png

k3fnh3a.gif

:feedme::to:
fbc8c716_jayzbiglaugh2_zps33884e71.png

#factsOnly

4ghu.png

Last edited:

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Some times people post over the top shyt and you can tell the dude who wrote is clearly struggling in life, but because it's funny you excuse the loser aspect of it.

This however, well shyt is just weird. I feel bad when I read it for the OP. I can't even neg rep or one star it cause I feel this is all they have.