Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m not sure that I agree with the idea that Miami shouldn’t feel pressure to get a deal done because it feels like they based their offseason around getting Dame.

The only PG on their roster is :flabbynsick: Lowry. So if they don’t get Dame then what’s the next best option? Sign Cam Payne? See if Spo can revive John Wall’s career or if they can plug in another undrafted PG? :ld:

I think he ultimately goes to Miami though. James Jones gonna play the 2007 McHale role and help his old team get over the finish line
Adding Dame is anti-Heat Culture. They need to do what they always do, plug in some randoms and shock the NBA world.

They made the Finals starting Max Strus and Gabe Vincent, do they really need Dame when they have Heat Culture and Spo at the helm?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Adding Dame is anti-Heat Culture. They need to do what they always do, plug in some randoms and shock the NBA world.

They made the Finals starting Max Strus and Gabe Vincent, do they really need Dame when they have Heat Culture and Spo at the helm?
:mjlol: no tf he's not. Dame a real one and that's what Heat culture is about. Dudes that will sacrifice for the ultimate goal, play hard, and not be a bytch about Spo gettin in they ass (pause)

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Kevin Knox is exactly the type of scrappy player they need :ehh:

I think Dame and Ayton will work out just fine.