Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Dame will be a heat whether the blazers like it or not :manny: He only wants to be in one place. All they doing is posturing and delaying the inevitable. Tyler Herro, Lowry, Robinson some first round picks n u can kick off your youth movement.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
HE WAS TELLING THEM THE TRUTH THAT THEIR ARMS TOO SHORT TO BOX WITH THE GODS THEY SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH THEY MONEY AND SHUT THE fukk UP

ON THE DAME shyt TEAMS OFTEN PULL THE RUG ON THEIR STAR WHEN THEY WANT TO RELOAD LIKE HOW THE NUGGETS DID MELO AFTER THE WCF AND BLAKE AFTER HE RESIGNED WITH THE CLIPPERS

THING IS DAME HAS ALREADY GOTTEN THEM TWO LOTTERY PICKS ONCE DAME GETS MOVED THEY WILL HAVE SO MUCH CAP ROOM THAT THEY WONT EVEN HAVE TO DO ANYTHING WITH THEY GOT TWO GUARDS DAME SUPPOSED TO PLAY THE 3 NAH

You sound like a stoopid fakkit elephant cac

:pacspit:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not sure that I agree with the idea that Miami shouldn’t feel pressure to get a deal done because it feels like they based their offseason around getting Dame.

The only PG on their roster is :flabbynsick: Lowry. So if they don’t get Dame then what’s the next best option? Sign Cam Payne? See if Spo can revive John Wall’s career or if they can plug in another undrafted PG? :ld:

I think he ultimately goes to Miami though. James Jones gonna play the 2007 McHale role and help his old team get over the finish line