Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Why would Portland want herro when they got SCOOT DOOT and anfernee. Herro definitely isn't staying in Portland either if you keep him

If bam isn't included I'm not picking up the phone. Unless you can find a third team involve

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Chris Haynes sounding sad or hungover on nba tv. And bro up there just sayin shyt we could say.

The whole league is a racket man :heh:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
“The Heat don’t seem to have anything worth trading for” has been the general sentiment for the last few years…then those same players who no one wants end up getting big bags from other teams
So instead of pointing out all these great assets worth trading for Dame you just make a generalized dikk riding statement with ya pom poms waiving. Herro doesn't seem to be valued. Duncan Robinson was looked at as an overpay. Lowry's expiring is an asset but not worth coming off a superstar for. Heat are a consistently good team and a well run organization and don't have prolonged down periods since the mid-90s so it's not worth taking back a bunch of draft picks from them.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Running from the grind ass nikka.

Thanks for the memories though.

But why the fukk did we sign Grant to that contract.

Just a couple days he went straight to the owners face (or was it the gm?} And didn't ask for a trade

But lemme wait for them to max out grant before doing so lol

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

:patrice: none of these look that great for POR

It'd defeat the purpose of MIA trading for Dame if they have to give up Bam. If PHI doesn't want to give up Maxey, then i guess they're content with being a 2nd rout exit until it's time to trade Joel.

And with LAC... i guess they'd have to give up George, bc i swear they've been out of picks for years now and no one really cares about their young players. But idk if POR would care for that other than George having a shorter deal.