Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Going to be interesting if the Blazers accommodate his request to go to the Heat. Heat don't seem to have anything worth trading for. If I'm them I'm saying fukk you and sending him to whoever has the best package.
“The Heat don’t seem to have anything worth trading for” has been the general sentiment for the last few years…then those same players who no one wants end up getting big bags from other teams

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
“The Heat don’t seem to have anything worth trading for” has been the general sentiment for the last few years…then those same players who no one wants end up getting big bags from other teams
The system makes them look better their abilities

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
They’re not gonna get much other than unfulfilled swaps and picks (ideally way later. No earlier than 2026.)

If they get Herro, the first thing Portland gotta do is see who wants Herro and make a third team mandatory
Yeah that seems like the only way this would work for Portland, get a third team in there and re-route Herro since Miami wants Bam to stay.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Nba tv just said ‘Chris Haynes is the one who broke it’….what y’all talkin bout?

(and why do y’all care so much :mjpls: )

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meh. Maybe 3 years ago. Dame doesn't move the dial for me, even at Miami.

they lost some nice bench pieces in struss and vincent but dame in miami will be sick depending on who they have to give up…jimmy obviously staying but if miami can keep bam and get dame, that’d be a sweet deal for miami…idk how likely that is tho cuz the blazers don’t want herro from what I’ve read on here