Dame Dash Will Reportedly Have Roc-A-Fella Shares Auctioned Off After Sale Attempts

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
The lawyers are saying that they think Jay, Biggs and Dame are privately working something out behind the scenes, where they're going to pay the debt and then Dame would sign a promissory note that puts him on the hook to Jay and Biggs, but gets him away from the creditors.

Makes sense, because Jay said he doesn't want anyone other than the three of them to have the shares. So he's probably gonna step in, pick up the debt and then have Dame give him the shares and owe whatever bread.
It seemed thSt when the breakup first happened Biggs was rocking more with Dame but as time has gone on it's been the reverse.

Are dame and Biggs not cool anymore?

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seemed thSt when the breakup first happened Biggs was rocking more with Dame but as time has gone on it's been the reverse.

Damn shame can't name hardly one person that even hangs with dude anymore.
His personality seem like it gets tiring being around him

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I bet Jay and dame and Biggs doing this without talking to each other in person

That’s a shame

But at this point after all dame said I wouldn’t want to be in the same room with dame ever again

Keep it moving

But I know Jay doesn't want the RD shares being in the hands of some random person that wasn't even involved, so I get it.

If he has to work out something with Dame to keep that from happening, I'm sure he'll do that.

Awesome Wells

Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

That's why Dame is mad at Biggs now.

He said he was the one paying Biggs' bills and helping his family when Biggs was locked up. But then when he came home, all of a sudden, Biggs wasn't answering his calls anymore and now he's always with Jay, lol. Dame said he saw Biggs at a dinner a couple years ago, and Biggs tried to act like he didn't know him. Crazy sh*t.

Awesome Wells

Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

His whole crew pre-Roc is still with him. And a lot of the rappers from Harlem who weren't Roc artists are always still with him. Cam is still with him, Kanye, Freeway, mad people, etc.

Only people he hasn't had around anymore are Jay and Biggs.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His whole crew pre-Roc is still with him. And a lot of the rappers from Harlem who weren't Roc artists are always still with him. Cam is still with him, Kanye, Freeway, mad people, etc.

Only people he hasn't had around anymore are Jay and Biggs.

What I mean is they never with him, it's always, yeah I still speak to him.

But the nikka never been on Cam and Mase show, he don't do business with Ye, no partnerships with Free etc. He got a whole "TV network" and I never seen them nikkas on it. :manny:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I know Jay doesn't want the RD shares being in the hands of some random person that wasn't even involved, so I get it.

If he has to work out something with Dame to keep that from happening, I'm sure he'll do that.
Yeah he would but being in the same room

With dame saying “why we not talking bro? We need to hug it out”

Nah I don’t see that after all dame said

Now talking lawyer to lawyer that’s what I can see happening

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
He still has companies and properties he owns and lives in.
I'm guessing it's not DD Motor Oil or the RocBox? I think if it was something Dame felt he could brag about he would.
People that aren't really your people will rock with you as long as you have something to offer. Dame without Jay? I mean I'd he hard-pressed to justify putting up with Dame otherwise, obviously based on what we see.
That's why Dame is mad at Biggs now.

He said he was the one paying Biggs' bills and helping his family when Biggs was locked up. But then when he came home, all of a sudden, Biggs wasn't answering his calls anymore and now he's always with Jay, lol. Dame said he saw Biggs at a dinner a couple years ago, and Biggs tried to act like he didn't know him. Crazy sh*t.
That's so foul. But maybe Biggs feels like he cant really rock with Dame. In the public eye Jay always seems pretty magnanimous about Dame but idk if he's been blackballing him behind the scenes. I don't really get why he would need to.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But the nikka never been on Cam and Mase show, he don't do business with Ye, no partnerships with Free etc. He got a whole "TV network" and I never seen them nikkas on it. :manny:
I think I seen somewhere mase don’t like dame as a person so that’s why he never been on the show

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Dame must be having nightmares about this Christopher Brown dude :mjlol:

He represents everyone that sues Dame, even sued him himself for being a chatty patty :dame:

Dame Dash previously lost lawsuits to Brown’s clients Edwyna Brooks and Josh Webber. Brown also represents photographer Monique Bunn, who’s suing the music industry veteran for allegedly groping her.

Dame Dash suffered another legal defeat at the hands of attorney Christopher Brown.

AllHipHop learned a jury ruled against Dame Dash in a defamation case. Jurors ordered him to pay $100,000 to Brown, who sued the Roc-A-Fella Records co-founder.

Last edited:

Awesome Wells

Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

Freeway just did an album with Dame. They're still doing business. He's always with him. He's been on Dame TV situation a lot.

Kanye just helped to fund a couple movies Dame is working on, and he was with him recently. All of his day ones are still with him. The Jay situation caused a divide, but Dame didn't lose any people over that other than Jay. And now it seems Biggs is working for Jay, so he's out now too, lol.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nas
:leon: Is that LL?