Dame Dash teeth falls out during IG Live

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
its sad cuz dame was really minding his business then 50 shytted on him in an interview and now he getting clowned over his teeth falling out when hes basically saying he wants to work with 50

I get it karma blah blah he has 20 years worth of karma that has been publicized at this point its not funny anymore, plus doesnt he have diabetes? its all fun and games when hes losing teeth because of it but if something more serious happens its "pray for dame :to:"

Man please he said in the video for 50 to buy the roc so he could "be jay'z boss" :martin:

fukk all this bullshyt in here trying to shoot dame bail cause he's handicapped.

he's bold AF for being disabled since birth and be talking that shyt he does.

cats was saying apparently he got hands 2 he use to box....which 1 is it?

how you can't keep teeth in your mouth and you golden gloves huh?

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Take care of your teeth is the ultimate lesson. Karma might have played a role in dames “decay”

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Neither did I.

Yeah, I think Keith Sweat mentioned this during the pandemic.

Diabtetes can cause your gums to break down or some wild sh*t, but also rot your teeth. That's why back in the day, Dame always had that mad dry mouth (pause) in interviews. It can f*ck your whole grill up and weaken your tooth enamel. So your teeth literally will fall out over time. Your dentures ain't supposed to fall out, but your actual teeth will. LOL!!

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Dame lookin terrible…

How u from Harlem and your teeth is falling out????

Is Dental not included in the Harlem insurance plan???