Dame Dash teeth falls out during IG Live

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
God truly has his hands on 50. Whoever beefs with him ends up in fukked up situations just at random.
I told people a long time ago

The biggest mistake these cats ever made was shooting Curtis Jackson and letting him live.

Some people get shot they tighten up and learn their lesson.

But some men...you try to take certain people out and you fail at it?

Not only will you embolden them, because it's like wow nikkas really tried to murk me and I survived...now you supercharged a nikka that wasn't all there to begin with!

Let him live and come back?

He went bankrupt too if I'm not mistaken...and then bounced back again?

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
its sad cuz dame was really minding his business then 50 shytted on him in an interview and now he getting clowned over his teeth falling out when hes basically saying he wants to work with 50

I get it karma blah blah he has 20 years worth of karma that has been publicized at this point its not funny anymore, plus doesnt he have diabetes? its all fun and games when hes losing teeth because of it but if something more serious happens its "pray for dame :to:"

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
People keep mentioning diabetes but the truth is even with diabetes your gums and teeth are manageable unless you simply ignore doctors instructions.

Basically, your teeth will be fine unless you're just an idiot.

We all know plenty of people with diabetes who've lost limbs and shyt, but they grill is just fine.
I didn't know diabetes caused your teeth to fall out