Dallas Pastor Arrested For Theft Of Up To $500K from Church

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Any good church allows its members see its expenses and account transactions. Members have the responsibility to check the books to make sure the minister isn't spending the churches funds on Ciroc, Buddahbang passes and other BS.

wolf-in-sheeps-clothing.jpg

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
DREAMZZZ said:
I'm surprised that more pastors aren't exposed for this.

Could be, I don't know, because the vast majority of them DON'T do things like this?

Sorta like why more Black people aren't exposed as thugs.

:manny:

The question is: Why does the media like to report things of this nature rather than things like homeless shelters/food pantries/marriage counselling/etc., that religious institutions run out of their own expenses

through tithes and offerings on a daily basis in every community in the United States that actually help the communities in which they reside?

:jbhmm:

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
If you are dumb enough to believe the nonsense called Christianity or just religion in general, you deserve to get ripped off.

DREAMZZZ

Banned
Daps
Could be, I don't know, because the vast majority of them DON'T do things like this?
How did you come to the conclusion that the VAST majority don't do shady things with their money?
report things of this nature rather than things like homeless shelters/food pantries/marriage counselling/etc
These topics are very well reported, they are all over the internet. Also this thread is about the article that OP posted, if you have examples of good things that churches do then post them.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Having wolves in the flock doesn't mean your whole flock is made of wolves :kanyebp:

This wolf deserves to be locked up for finessing his people and supposing that gain is godliness :hhh: