Dallas Pastor Arrested For Theft Of Up To $500K from Church

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
1st Peter 5:2
Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;

Jeremiah 23:1-2
23 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord.

2 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Religion in 2017 :laff:

I stopped believing in that shyt since someone told me Jesus walked on water and then I tried it at a swimming pool :heh:

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
god: "Take the money out of the safe and go shopping"

pastor:
giphy.gif

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm surprised that more pastors aren't exposed for this. Its a shame to see how these pastors are using religion to fill up their pockets. Most of the times, they are taking money from people who really cant afford to give.
As with any enterprise, the smart ones don't get caught. Like another poster said, churches can be an easy finesse but this guy wasn't one of the smart ones.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: at people still paying tithes
churches are supposed to give you a rundown annually or some recipts on what you tithed thought out the year, if your giving your money to them every week then you should receive proof of where your money is going, if they don't give it to you ask them.

all churches aren't run like this, especially smaller churches with a more traditional trustee board.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
However you feel about religion is fine, but PEOPLE steal all the damn time. ONE or even a few people isn't a representation of ALL. Whether it's race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or whatever. All churches are not like this...and I don't even go to church so it's not like I have a personal stake in this or anything.