Dak Prescott is next on that summer jam screen (pics of accuser) UPDATE: case dismissed

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HERE WE GOOOOOOOO
200w.gif

RAX 010

NYG LWO Mets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I wonder if she was talking real greasy on Snapchat then switched up on em ...
Either way not a good look brotha

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
but the thing is, how do u find that woman? unless it's a day 1 HS chick or college chick (which 90% of the time, they already know u making it) u just gotta accept that the woman u wifed is probably with u for the bag. atp u just hope she's a woman with morals and potential great mother. I saw a stat that over 90% of nba marriages lead to divorce. once the money dries up and the status is gone, the women leave too.
@Gloxina :lupe:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
idk what it is but some girls u can tell just off the pics like yeahh they the scamming type. lived their whole life getting by off their looks and never hard work. her fiancee co-signing this is some weirdo shyt. bet u it's a cac too

I don't know how you avoid it if you're famous.

Seems like you're really better off finding a decent woman, marrying her early and not messing with these random broads......or only dating other famous women, actresses, singers or athletes. When you date women beneath you, you almost set your self up for shyt like this.

half the girls tryna to get pregnant from you and then the rest of them u gotta wonder if they tryna pin a case on you.

u either gotta be married or pull an AC Green

If you're out here just running through chicks for an extended period of time and you're a man with something to lose, you're either going to get an unwanted pregnancy, STD or a rape charge. Not even the most disciplined man is ALWAYS using condoms and you can't control if some chick sees you as a lick.......You basically have to be Michael Jordan and have women go through your security and a bunch of navy seals to ward of this type of shyt.......or you're going to have a be a huge trick and hit chicks with the bag so that they don't feel the need to lie on you.

I know guys like Shaq was paying these broads.

Yeah, it's one thing for a woman to be impressed by you, but for you to look like a life-changing opportunity for every woman that you run into :wow:

People talk about Patrick Mahomes wife's looks or whatever but dude is securing his lifetime net worth, lineage, and fukking peace of mind by staying down with his day one and keeping it at the crib

but the thing is, how do u find that woman? unless it's a day 1 HS chick or college chick (which 90% of the time, they already know u making it) u just gotta accept that the woman u wifed is probably with u for the bag. atp u just hope she's a woman with morals and potential great mother. I saw a stat that over 90% of nba marriages lead to divorce. once the money dries up and the status is gone, the women leave too.

Indeed, breh. I'm just a regular dude but me and my wife had our first kid a year ago. The peace of knowing I got a woman that isn't crazy as hell, reads to our daughter, breastmilk on tap, believes in what I believe :wow:

Can't put a price tag on that. I can't fathom having my bloodline being dictated by a random chick I had fun with.

It's a Catch 22 because powerful dudes got crazy access to whatever they want, but so much more opportunity to qualitatively fukk their lives up by making one of these mistakes

If you can't find a day one or a girl in college, you have to find a woman with legit skills who can help build your career so even if she's with you for the bag, she can help your grow your bread.

As much as people might hate on Dr. Dre's wife based on how they ended, he picked a lawyer and they lasted nearly 20 years and he was likely abusive. He didn't wife a video hoe or a groupie.

There's always a risk, for sure. I guess you gotta be in a situation where you choose as right as possible and get with a chick that believes in marriage first and foremost. There's always a margin for error but I suppose you gotta also be surgical about being a good judge of character. If a chick has both parents who had a happy marriage and values growing old with someone and having grandkids over the bullshyt, don't play with it and pluck her off the market. Or just see where her head is and go with the best odds and a mixture of gut instinct because you're right, there's no guarantees.

And I'm not even mad at a chick securing a breh when he has some potential and going along for the ride, because all women pretty much trade their eggs and youth for the best breh they can get. As long as they do their part and play their role then she deserves the blessings that come with it.

Just find a chick whose main characteristics are that she has some cooperation, understands how to sit up under some good instruction, and has a vested interest in staying down and doing what's best for the bloodline. No matter your socioeconomic status it's important to have one last name under one family tree.

What applies to professional athletes also applies to other rich and famous men with clout (Singers, rappers, actors, entertainers )

Most rich and famous men have the mark on them and most women turn into predators when they see them. They are the ultimate preys of choice for entitled clout chasers, social climbers and gold diggers.

But there are exceptions….DJs and reality tv stars.

It seems like only DJs and reality TV stars run through hoes easily, without constraints and without difficulty unlike pro Athletes and rappers. Women don’t see DJ/reality tv stars as come-ups/financial/bragging right licks like the other famous brehs, they just want to have fun with them and fukk them without expecting anything in return from them. The fact that Women love live music, musical scenes and dancing much more than sports might explain this phenomenon.

Also DJs and reality stars seem to attract different types of women compared to athletes and other entertainers. Every rich famous man has their crowd of groupies. NBA groupies, F1 groupies, NHL/MLB/Golf groupies, Hollywood actor groupies, rapper groupies, NFL groupies, R&B/Soul groupies, country music singer groupies, etc

DJs groupies are essentially party girls who live in the moment, they just want to have fun, they run on feels and vibes, are less materialistic, they prefer to live experiences and make memories instead of being calculating social climbers/clout chasers/gold diggers. Don’t get me wrong dj groupies are clout chasers too but they don’t seem to trap DJs with babies or with clout demon shyt. They don’t seem to hit them with false rape accusations either. They just want to be seen with them, party with them, have fun with them and fukk them nothing more

Last edited:

broller

Veteran
Daps
What applies to professional athletes also applies to other rich and famous men with clout (Singers, rappers, actors, entertainers )

Most rich and famous men have the mark on them and most women turn into predators when they see them. They are the ultimate preys of choice for entitled clout chasers, social climbers and gold diggers.

But there are exceptions….DJs and reality tv stars.

It seems like only DJs and reality TV stars run through hoes easily, without constraints and without difficulty unlike pro Athletes and rappers. Women don’t see DJ/reality tv stars as licks unlike the other famous brehs, they just want to have fun with them and fukk them without expecting anything in return from them. The fact that Women love live music, musical scenes and dancing much more than sports might explain this phenomenon.

Also DJs and reality stars seem to attract different types of women compared to athletes and other entertainers. Every rich famous men has their crowd of groupies. NBA groupies, F1 groupies, NHL/MLB/Golf groupies, Hollywood actor groupies, rapper groupies, NFL groupies, R&B/Soul groupies, country music singer groupies, etc

DJs groupies are essentially party girls who live in the moment, run on feels and vibes, are less materialistic, they prefer to live experiences and make memories instead of being calculating social climbers/clout chasers/gold diggers. Don’t get me wrong dj groupies are clout chasers too but they don’t seem to trap DJs with babies or hit them with false rape accusations.

Interesting point about DJs

@<<TheStandard>> is it true? :russ: :lolbron:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Story is almost nonsensical

Dak: let me randomly whip my dikk out in front of everyone and see what happens.

*No takers

Dak: ok we reached the party everyone out let me take this chick before we go in.

but Dak is corny enough to move like that around woman:francis: