Dak Prescott is next on that summer jam screen (pics of accuser) UPDATE: case dismissed

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
but the thing is, how do u find that woman? unless it's a day 1 HS chick or college chick (which 90% of the time, they already know u making it) u just gotta accept that the woman u wifed is probably with u for the bag. atp u just hope she's a woman with morals and potential great mother. I saw a stat that over 90% of nba marriages lead to divorce. once the money dries up and the status is gone, the women leave too.
There's always a risk, for sure. I guess you gotta be in a situation where you choose as right as possible and get with a chick that believes in marriage first and foremost. There's always a margin for error but I suppose you gotta also be surgical about being a good judge of character. If a chick has both parents who had a happy marriage and values growing old with someone and having grandkids over the bullshyt, don't play with it and pluck her off the market. Or just see where her head is and go with the best odds and a mixture of gut instinct because you're right, there's no guarantees.

And I'm not even mad at a chick securing a breh when he has some potential and going along for the ride, because all women pretty much trade their eggs and youth for the best breh they can get. As long as they do their part and play their role then she deserves the blessings that come with it.

Just find a chick whose main characteristics are that she has some cooperation, understands how to sit up under some good instruction, and has a vested interest in staying down and doing what's best for the bloodline. No matter your socioeconomic status it's important to have one last name under one family tree.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
he letter states that the woman at that point allegedly told Prescott she “did not want to engage in sexual intercourse and made sure to verbalize her wishes.”

The letter further alleges that, upon reaching its destination, the SUV came to a stop and everyone got out of the car except for the woman and Prescott, who allegedly “signaled to one of [his] entourage members to leave” him alone with the woman.
Dak? :heh:

No fukking way:mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
payday incoming.

Out here thinking these women ain't trying to come up.
:patrice: wonder if this c00n felt because ol girl was at least partially black he could treat her any sort of way.

bytch ass nggas

No heterosexual black male is gleeful about a dude catching a flimsy rape charge. Bc you should know it can happen to you …thats if you black

Like how much of a loser do you gotta be that you can’t pause some goofy sports fandom. Typically it’s the whites who have no such filter :mjpls:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bytch ass nggas

No heterosexual black male is gleeful about a dude catching a flimsy rape charge. Bc you should know it can happen to you …thats if you black

Like how much of a loser do you gotta be that you can’t pause some goofy sports fandom. Typically it’s the whites who have no such filter :mjpls:

hes espoused anti black sentiments, shown absolutely no regard for being black

get the fukk out of my face with that nonsense

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
bytch ass nggas

Weak......