Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
One thing thats very evident is this staff>>> every staff under Garrett

Special Teams is an actual strength for once

Play calling is MUCH better on offense

Defense actually plays aggressive. Marinelli wouldve had them boys in a soft Zone in that final possession

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Defense actually plays aggressive. Marinelli wouldve had them boys in a soft Zone in that final possession

You aint never lied.. especially the Marinelli comment...

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I notice on one defensive possesion in the first half that Lee and LVE were on the field the whole time and Jaylon didn’t come in. The defense was great that possesion except for one long reception defended by awuzie.

I’ll give awuzie the benefit of the doubt but he looked terrible this game. I said earlier this season that only one of the three between Lewis, Awuzie, and Briwn should be allowed back next season and I’ll stick with Brown. The other two can kick rocks.

Diggs and Brown. We need another starter for corner and hopefully Robinson(who played today) can become our fourth corner.

Woods needs to be replace and we need another starting linebacker and DT

Linebacker is the biggest priority. Smith jsut isn’t it. The reason I noticed he missed the drive is because he’s so horrible that I zero in on 54 every presnap to see how he goin fukk this up.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I notice on one defensive possesion in the first half that Lee and LVE were on the field the whole time and Jaylon didn’t come in. The defense was great that possesion except for one long reception defended by awuzie.

I’ll give awuzie the benefit of the doubt but he looked terrible this game. I said earlier this season that only one of the three between Lewis, Awuzie, and Briwn should be allowed back next season and I’ll stick with Brown. The other two can kick rocks.

Diggs and Brown. We need another starter for corner and hopefully Robinson(who played today) can become our fourth corner.

Woods needs to be replace and we need another starting linebacker and DT

Linebacker is the biggest priority. Smith jsut isn’t it. The reason I noticed he missed the drive is because he’s so horrible that I zero in on 54 every presnap to see how he goin fukk this up.

brown and woozeeyay are the same player

both are trash

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s becoming but hopefully that fake punt play got highlighted because I’ve see that before back in the Arizona game when the gunner left his assignment to blitz and is dint understand it then or in Today’s game. Jsut a stupid play or bad play design that needs to get fixed.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fuhk? How about maybe they settling in to the new system and playing like a team that wanna win...

Yall bozo if you think one fuhking pick gonna make the team winners all of a sudden.

I give McCarthy big credit on just having this team ready to play and not listening to outside noise.

Yall buggin like shyt

No fuhking draft pick in this draft will make them SB contenders

nikka who said anything about Super Bowl contenders? :skip:

This team is in full blown rebuild. :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Let alone a pretty good team on a win streak with Cook beast'n.
The Vikings defense is ranked towards the bottom. They almost lost to the Bears last week, so it was only a matter of time before their inconsistency caught up with them. The worst thing about these wins is that it brings this out.