Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If he’s gonna have dak throwing 40 times we might as well get Jamies and go all in for the fukkery.

gawdgers ain’t out here to play miracle worker :stopitslime:
I didn't fact check this stat but apparently when we threw 40 or more times we went 1-7. That don't seem to be the answer if that stat is true.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
The good thing is that he's giving McCarthy the same level of control he gave Parcells, the bad is that I still think MM is average at best and was carried by 2 HOFers. The moment Aaron's skills started to decline the GB offense started to look bad and they never switched it up, it's also a bad look that right after he leaves the Packers get a 1st round bye. I'm in wait & see mode from here on out, but I can see the gullible Cowboys fans already convincing themselves that next year will be the SB year.

What winning coach didnt have hall of fame players?

Packers improved cuz everybody they played damn near regressed or trash) outside Minne. Rodgers stats are horrible this year. They win on Defense which they spent a ton of money on after last year ...and running. All this playing a weak ass schedule

Best win of the year was KC with no Mahomes. .

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I didn't fact check this stat but apparently when we threw 40 or more times we went 1-7. That don't seem to be the answer if that stat is true.
He’s referring to the fact that Fat Mac had Rodgers chucking 35-40 balls in waaayy too many games.

That was always one of the biggest criticisms the GB media and fans had.

Hope you like watching Dak throw the football.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
He’s referring to the fact that Fat Mac had Rodgers chucking 35-40 balls in waaayy too many games.

I know what he was saying. I was saying I didn't fact chemo the stat of the Cowboys going 1-7 in games that Dak threw 40 or more times. I don't want Dak throwing like that from what I've currently saw of his skills.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

Nah McCathy knows the type of back we possess in Zeke and he knows Dak isn't Rodgers. Imagine Dak trying to throw a back shoulder pass 20 yards down field :mjlol:

I think coming into the year we were ass with dak throwing the ball 30+ times. "How can you give a QB 30mil when you don't want him throwing the ball 30 times" was always my argument.

That being said, I hope that we franchise Dak. I think the WR class is deep this year and Cooper can be replaced. His lack of dawg in him has me ready to move on. I know we gave up a 1st but it didn't work out :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Nah McCathy knows the type of back we posses in Zeke and he knows Dak isn't Rodgers. Imagine Dak trying to throw a back shoulder pass 20 yards down field :mjlol:

I think coming into the year we were ass with dak throwing the ball 30+ times. "How can you give a QB 30mil when you don't want him throwing the ball 30 times" was always my argument.

That being said, I hope that we franchise Dak. I think the WR class is deep this year and Cooper can be replaced. His lack of dawg in him has me ready to move on. I know we gave up a 1st but it didn't work out :yeshrug:
Hopefully readin all them ‘lytics got Tubby realizing he needs to run a more balanced offense

Just saying, he was looking real spooky out there in GB. For years. There’s no certainty he changes his stripes. Hopefully he does

There’s zero chance this front office doesn’t resign Amari, imo

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Hopefully readin all them ‘lytics got Tubby realizing he needs to run a more balanced offense

Just saying, he was looking real spooky out there in GB. For years. There’s no certainty he changes his stripes. Hopefully he does

There’s zero chance this front office doesn’t resign Amari, imo
Cats must’ve forgot what Dak was looking like before Amrari. shyt I hope they don’t resign him hopefully this will speed getting Dak ass the fukk up outta here. Maybe they draft a stud to replace Cooper but otherwise a regular nfl wr going to have Dak looking real shytty out here.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Cats must’ve forgot what Dak was looking like before Amrari. shyt I hope they don’t resign him hopefully this will speed getting Dak ass the fukk up outta here. Maybe they draft a stud to replace Cooper but otherwise a regular nfl wr going to have Dak looking real shytty out here.
There are some studs in this draft and one of them nigggas bound to have some weed in the system and will be there at 17 :mjlit: