Reppin
NO
Can’t wait for Cowboys mediocracy for the next facade :blessed:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mcarthy is ass until I see otherwise. Im not fukkin wit the move at all:hubie: Slightly better Garrett is an accurate description with what I heard from a few tv heads. Jerry was too shook to take Riley or Meyer. Old age got him soft as hell

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

4:24-4:50 is exactly why I'm not excited. Dudes just be fleecing Jerry. All you gotta do is sell yourself to him like that quote that I posted on CZ that he said. Thats the same way Garrett got him. Im skeptical as hell of this dude Mcarthy. I better see some innovative coaching being done since he was "in the lab" :stopitslime:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

4:24-4:50 is exactly why I'm not excited. Dudes just be fleecing Jerry. All you gotta do is sell yourself to him like that quote that I posted on CZ that he said. Thats the same way Garrett got him. Im skeptical as hell of this dude Mcarthy. I better see some innovative coaching being done since he was "in the lab" :stopitslime:

The good thing is that he's giving McCarthy the same level of control he gave Parcells, the bad is that I still think MM is average at best and was carried by 2 HOFers. The moment Aaron's skills started to decline the GB offense started to look bad and they never switched it up, it's also a bad look that right after he leaves the Packers get a 1st round bye. I'm in wait & see mode from here on out, but I can see the gullible Cowboys fans already convincing themselves that next year will be the SB year.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The good thing is that he's giving McCarthy the same level of control he gave Parcells, the bad is that I still think MM is average at best and was carried by 2 HOFers. The moment Aaron's skills started to decline the GB offense started to look bad and they never switched it up, it's also a bad look that right after he leaves the Packers get a 1st round bye. I'm in wait & see mode from here on out, but I can see the gullible Cowboys fans already convincing themselves that next year will be the SB year.
The difference from the 18 Packers to the 19 version was the defense. They finally brought in some top free agents. The offensive splits were better (slightly) last year than they were this year. And that was with an injured Rodgers

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Mcarthy is ass until I see otherwise. Im not fukkin wit the move at all:hubie: Slightly better Garrett is an accurate description with what I heard from a few tv heads. Jerry was too shook to take Riley or Meyer. Old age got him soft as hell
Read Sturm’s article on the McCarthy hire....

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he’s gonna have dak throwing 40 times we might as well get Jamies and go all in for the fukkery.

gawdgers ain’t out here to play miracle worker :stopitslime:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The difference from the 18 Packers to the 19 version was the defense. They finally brought in some top free agents. The offensive splits were better (slightly) last year than they were this year. And that was with an injured Rodgers
Yeah I don't watch their games to really speak on it but their offensive numbers didn't change by too much. I think people only see the bigger picture and don't check all the smaller things to see whats really what. That's how we do most things as people.