Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need the Falcons to beat either the Broncos or Panthers. They should be able to win one of those games.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Drafting lawrence or fields does nothing for the franchise. They wouldnt outperform dak and the issues we have would still be present. Yall would be some stupid ass GM's
I like Dak a lot but if you're in a position to draft Lawrence or Fields, you run to the podium.
Unlike many posters on here, I don't unfairly hate Dak because he isn't Mahommes, Rodgers or Wilson. But the QB pay scale is broken and only those guys should get that money because IMHO they are transcendent and can work with less. QB salaries are fukking over the salary cap and it's hard to load your team up with great players because of it. You need fantastic drafting, coaching and a shrewd FO to overcome it, elements we do not have.

I think if we draft one of those guys, it isn't an indictment of Dak being a good QB, like many posters would gleefully shout, it would just mean that we can't afford him and this team has massive holes to fill. Actually, if I was a GM, after I found a good/great coach, unless I drafted or have a transcendent QB, I would seriously consider implementing the RB philosophy of letting the player walk after his rookie contract and drafting another. Cousins and Goff really fukked the whole QB pay scale up.

Last edited:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Jets are getting Lawrence. I don't see them winning two games this year. We need the Falcons to get another win.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
no bullshyt i'd rather bring back andy dalton and go all defense than draft for offense AGAIN

when do we stop choosing offense over defense?

we did it taking zeke over ramsey

now we're back in position to be drafting top 5 and we are going to do it again :snoop:
Agree but not on the Red Rooster. He gotta show me more even tho the oline can't give him enough help and time.

I wanted Ramsey or Bosa but did like Zeke. We gotta go D with 1st round pick.

That injury is showing how valuable Dak is.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

I'm numb to this soft shyt at this point. This franchise has been terrycloth for two decades.

But could you imagine what these guys would have done?

F4PXXAL25J5QLEDHBTRROKGXOU.jpg

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Last 5 seasons:
1st Round
Byron Jones
Zeke
Taco
LVE
Trade
Ceedee

2nd round:
Gregory
Jaylon
Chido
CWlliams
Trystena
Diggs

3rd round
Green
Collins
Lewis
Gallup
McGovern
Gallimore

Yall nikkas have to stop saying we keep drafting offense over defense.

The truth is, the defensive players we do take, suck