Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Inside the eight days it took the Dallas Cowboys to hire a head coach

Yall should read this. I had a feeling if we didnt hire McCarthy, Jerry was going to give Garrett another chance.

Article makes no sense.

At the same time it says that they moved on from Garrett and that they never offered Garrett any other job because there was no other job to have...it also says that had they not moved on from Garrett...then Garrett would have remained as coach...

No fukking shyt...

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Article makes no sense.

At the same time it says that they moved on from Garrett and that they never offered Garrett any other job because there was no other job to have...it also says that had they not moved on from Garrett...then Garrett would have remained as coach...

No fukking shyt...
This sounds like some Dave Melzer shyt. My TSC brehs will understand what I'm talking about. :mjlol:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Article makes no sense.

No fukking shyt...
"If the Cowboys hadn't moved on from Jason Garrett, then that means Jason Garrett most likely would still be the coach of the Dallas Cowboys" - Booger McFarland

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

giphy-downsized-large.gif

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Not the most exciting hire for HC, but McCarthy has won one before and might be able to do something here given all the talent we have.