Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know why you say that. But I'm not giving up any of my WRs. Especially not Lamb or Gallup.

We need to sign Earl. We need to trade a 4th for Patrick Petterson. And we need to start looking for Linebackers.

It's the system. ET wouldn't matter. Nolan is a terrible DC

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Anybody who thinks this game was close and that there's something positive to come out of this is fooling themselves. This was another game where the stat padding made the game look better, but the offense was bad and the defense was an abomination. The fact that Dak plays better when the game is out of reach is exactly why they shouldn't pay him.
From the moment CLE tied it up at 14 at the beginning of the 2nd qtr until late into the 3rd quarter, DaK threw for a total of 53 yards while the Browns scores 34 unanswered

34 unanswered points by our “high-octane” offense and $40m QB

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m starting to think Jerruh drafting and the forcing #88 on Lamb was a subliminal aimed at Cooper. Maybe he sees that he’s fools gold and can’t wait to release him.

We’re stuck with Jaylon Smith. Remember. Jerruh praises him and La’el for not being greedy like Dak and taking hometown discounts. Well look where that has gotten us. Dak is the only one playing up to his contract.

let’s look at all the fatigue value we gotten this year
  1. DLaw
  2. Zeke
  3. Smith
  4. Poe
  5. Griffin
  6. Smith(both are interchangeable o. This list so I won’t even put the first name initial
  7. Crawford
  8. Jarwin
  9. Collins
  10. Safeties

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
From the moment CLE tied it up at 14 at the beginning of the 2nd qtr until late into the 3rd quarter, DaK threw for a total of 53 yards while the Browns scores 34 unanswered

Do they have to score every single time they have the football? We are witnessing the worst defense in the history of the NFL and ya'll sitting here chit chatting about the quarterback :gucci:

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m starting to think Jerruh drafting and the forcing #88 on Lamb was a subliminal aimed at Cooper. Maybe he sees that he’s fools gold and can’t wait to release him.

We’re stuck with Jaylon Smith. Remember. Jerruh praises him and La’el for not being greedy like Dak and taking hometown discounts. Well look where that has gotten us. Dak is the only one playing up to his contract.

let’s look at all the fatigue value we gotten this year
  1. DLaw
  2. Zeke
  3. Smith
  4. Poe
  5. Griffin
  6. Smith(both are interchangeable o. This list so I won’t even put the first name initial
  7. Crawford
  8. Jarwin
  9. Collins
  10. Safeties

Jaylon Smith is a crippled fakkit. Dontari Poe is a fat piece of shyt. I fuccin hate these 2 bums

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ehhhh context tho. Dak fumbled that ball on 1 drive and Zeke fumbled after probably the best rushed he had all season so far. Also a loss of downs. Without the TOs, who knows. We only punted 3 times. Our terrible defense actually made them punt more

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Ehhhh context tho. Dak fumbled that ball on 1 drive and Zeke fumbled after probably the best rushed he had all season so far. Also a loss of downs. Without the TOs, who knows. We only punted 3 times. Our terrible defense actually made them punt more
Yea and he deserves a lot of the blame which was the point of my post

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Somehow the Jones's replaced trash with EVEN MORE TRASH:mjlol:

Got a trash ass coach in Garrett...let him go and go get an even more trash coat in McCarrthy...

Got a trash ass DC in Peg Leg...go and get an even more trash ass DC in Nolan...

Got a shutdown corner...let him walk and replace him with NOTHING...

Got trash ass Jeff Heath...let him go and get safeties who wouldn't even be on a 53 man roster anywhere else...

Got a trash ass kicker in Maher...got to go for it on 4th and 2 in the first cause you got an even more trash kicker and Greg the Leg...

Jaylon and Steele are probably the 2 worst players in the entire league...

Eagles about to win one game and lock up the division :mjlol:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jaylon Smith is a crippled fakkit. Dontari Poe is a fat piece of shyt. I fuccin hate these 2 bums
Man I don’t even notice Poe on defense. It’s hard to get mad at somebody that’s invisible. I see Jaylon causing the negative play when I’m not even looking for him I defense. That’s Just how bad he is this year. The nflx countdown crew said it best where it looks like he never even looks at film or got the playbook before. Roloando McClain hateD the preparation side of football but you never knew if it wasn’t documented because he always made plays. He was jsut a natural football player. Jaylon I dunno what he is. Jsut looks retarded out there

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Do they have to score every single time they have the football? We are witnessing the worst defense in the history of the NFL and ya'll sitting here chit chatting about the quarterback :gucci:
Comprehension

This team’s resources are mostly used on the offensive side of the ball, yet this team went scoreless for damn near two quarters against a BAD defense.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Comprehension

This team’s resources are mostly used on the offensive side of the ball, yet this team went scoreless for damn near two quarters against a BAD defense.

That's not even true.. they've put a lot of resources into the defense, but they're still trash.

They went scoreless mostly cuz of the two turnovers. How is that on Dak? Again, are they supposed to score every time they get the ball?