Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats on Amare... use your body to shield that
Remember last week when I said Dak trusts Gallup more because he fights for the ball. He doesn’t give up on it after deflection. Neither does Lamb, they’ll help out Dak and protect him. Cooper doesn’t. He let interceptions happen right in front of him without a fight

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Anybody who thinks this game was close and that there's something positive to come out of this is fooling themselves. This was another game where the stat padding made the game look better, but the offense was bad and the defense was an abomination. The fact that Dak plays better when the game is out of reach is exactly why they shouldn't pay him.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Remember last week when I said Dak trusts Gallup more because he fights for the ball. He doesn’t give up on it after deflection. Neither does Lamb, they’ll help out Dak and protect him. Cooper doesn’t. He let interceptions happen right in front of him without a fight

Right bro

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody who thinks this game was close and that there's something positive to come out of this is fooling themselves. This was another game where the stat padding made the game look better, but the offense was bad and the defense was an abomination. The fact that Dak plays better when the game is out of reach is exactly why they shouldn't pay him.

Tell 'em

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Dak doesn’t play defense.
Zeke has made more dumb plays but he got his money.

No quarterback can win games with a defense this bad.