Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
All this trade proved is that a lot of Cowboys fans are all talk. I can't count the number of people I've seen say that the Cowboys need to do whatever to get Adams, but now that we see the price we're like:huhldup:.
Never wanted to trade for someone that would be a FA the following year....ion care how cold they are

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Drop Foot a Top 100 player :heh:

This is going to pump up his already overinflated ego. :unimpressed:

Let's be real here, our entire LB crew was plagued by poor run defense by the d-line last year. Both LVE and Jaylon played great in 2018. You think they both just fell off? Poe and McCoy will allow Jaylon to play to his strength imo.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
All this trade proved is that a lot of Cowboys fans are all talk. I can't count the number of people I've seen say that the Cowboys need to do whatever to get Adams, but now that we see the price we're like:huhldup:.

Ive never been on board for trading for Adams or any safety. I just dont think the position that important.

Unless it was Ed Reed or a for sure Darren Woodson, then ok

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Let's be real here, our entire LB crew was plagued by poor run defense by the d-line last year. Both LVE and Jaylon played great in 2018. You think they both just fell off? Poe and McCoy will allow Jaylon to play to his strength imo.
This. When guards are getting to the second level it's a wrap, they might as well be wearing roller skates

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Get ready for that cornball south paw to come in here talking shyt if he hadn’t already

The ones that were saying that are the ones that say about every single nikka that’s available
Ain't no shyt talk, I'm happy w the trade cuz Pete uses safeties well in his defense and I think Adams is special

I see y'all are basically split on the trade. It was a heavy cost but I'm good w it. Seattle got only a few guys to pay still and set at qb. I know Dallas in a diff spot :manny:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@6:50 For what we paying Dak (and Coop) he should’ve thReward the ball to Cooper. Both are wide open but the big reward is with the Cooper catch