Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t trade two first rounders for a safety. Ever. Love Adams but there’s a reason why everyone is saying Seattle gave up to much.

I'm still having Joey Galloway nightmares to this day. :mjcry::damn:

nov-1998-wide-receiver-joey-galloway-of-the-seattle-seahawks-in-a-picture-id72494941

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch us lose to the Seahawks this year, because Adams has an interception and a sack :scust: I'm gonna be pissed if that happens. Adams would've been a game changer for us. You don't get many chances to trade for generational talent. We missed out.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Minkah went for a single first rounder and is better in coverage and had 5 INTs last season

The Jets ROBBED the Hawks
People act like he's the second coming of Ed Reed (the definition of a game changer) when he's not. I do get Troy Polamalu vibes from him, but Troy was making big plays in the biggest moments like AFC championship games and the super bowl. Granted Jamal Adams hasn't had those opportunities yet so maybe he'll get the chance on a better team.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Y’all want every nikka that’s on the trade block be damned our cap position or trade pieces :mjlol: y’all nikkas like Jerry in the 00s just tryna do shyt just to do it. I would’ve been PISSED if the Jets got us like they got Seattle in this deal. fukk that, they took them nikkas to school and beat they ass before class in this trade :picard:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Y’all want every nikka that’s on the trade block be damned our cap position or trade pieces :mjlol: y’all nikkas like Jerry in the 00s just tryna do shyt just to do it. I would’ve been PISSED if the Jets got us like they got Seattle in this deal. fukk that, they took them nikkas to school and beat they ass before class in this trade :picard:
People really ok with giving up two firsts, a third, and a starting safety plus the highest paid safety contract in football for Adams?

To put that into perspective, that’s saying you’re ok giving up CeeDee Lamb, Amari, Gallimore and Xavier Woods/Ha-Ha for Adams.
:camby:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He wanted to come home. Would have been a great hometown kid to have on the squad :mjcry:

It was the right move to never give into the trade demands, though.

Mind blowing price for a Safety. Seattle could be a little ahead of the curve, though. Knowing that the NCAA season and NFL offseason/draft will likely be impacted by all of this, possibly a good amount.
If there was ever a time to devalue draft picks, it would be now, during this era of uncertainty across the board.

Then again, with concerns regarding salary cap moving forward, you really wanna be trading for a 80mil contract like that?

Massive risk the Seahawks are taking. If they don't get a title out of this, the trade goes down as a cautionary tale

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
All this trade proved is that a lot of Cowboys fans are all talk. I can't count the number of people I've seen say that the Cowboys need to do whatever to get Adams, but now that we see the price we're like:huhldup:.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Get ready for that cornball south paw to come in here talking shyt if he hadn’t already
All this trade proved is that a lot of Cowboys fans are all talk. I can't count the number of people I've seen say that the Cowboys need to do whatever to get Adams, but now that we see the price we're like:huhldup:.
The ones that were saying that are the ones that say about every single nikka that’s available

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The ones that were saying that are the ones that say about every single nikka that’s available
And I have my issues with them as well, because they believe that every guy that's available was just misused by his team. Remember when people thought we stole Hamlin, Selvie, A.Henry, & Zach Thomas? They were either overrated or past their prime. The one that still hurts is Rolando, because he had all the tools & skills to be a 1st ballot HOFer.:mjcry: