Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Interesting, I'll give credit where credit is due.

This makes me wonder though...is he a more accurate passer during a straight up drop back because he can keep his eyes on the defense the whole time? :jbhmm:

This is no comparison at all, but Rodgers hates play action passes because it means he has to take his eyes off the defense. I remember Troy talking about it during one of the Packer games some time ago. It would be wild as shyt if Dak has trouble reading defenses when he loses sight of the field even for a second during pass plays with play action.

:whoa:

He still :trash: in my book doe.

Playaction passing is supposed to be easier than straight drop-back passing just because theoretically the LB & DBs are supposed to be sucked up into stopping the run instead getting coverage.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Fins cut Taco. :dead:

Hey Marinelli....

3JldtO.gif

Draft Taco Charlton over TJ Watt, brehs. :mjcry:

That is astronomical ineptitude drafting by Marinelli. He should have left the same year a Linehan left. In fact, nah. He should have left after 2015.

:unimpressed: who made the call :hula:

@Regular_P :umad:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fell sorry for Gallup after watching this 2019 highlight video. :mjcry:

Almost every ball was thrown behind him and he had to make chicken soup out of chicken shyt.:francis:

They're going to actually pay $30+ million to the guy that's throwing him the ball. :hhh:

What's the whole point in drafting CeeDee Lamborghini if a Yugo is throwing him the ball. :unimpressed: