Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

How Amari didnt score a TD on that play against the Packers :snoop:
Best QB in the division tbh

That throw @ 0:45 :picard:

I've said before if we're basing Dak on his 1st 3 years...yea he couldnt throw a football with any zip or complete nothing that wasnt wide open.
Last year he started making more tight window throws and actually throw an accurate deep ball every now and then. Now its a question if that is his peak or can he get better.

If this was the Dak people saw during his rookie year I think more people would be positive. Just seen so many ducks the 1st 3 years to believe for some :manny:

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Tallest midget in the room :unimpressed:
If Jerry would have pulled it off :wow:
MaysCombineTakaways_Getty_Ringer.0.jpg

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
How Amari didnt score a TD on that play against the Packers :snoop:

I've said before if we're basing Dak on his 1st 3 years...yea he couldnt throw a football with any zip or complete nothing that wasnt wide open.
Last year he started making more tight window throws and actually throw an accurate deep ball every now and then. Now its a questiof of if that is his peak or can he get better.

If this was the Dak people saw during his rookie year I think more people would be positive. Just seen so many ducks the 1st 3 years to believe for some :manny:
He made a big leap after Kitna became his QB coach

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Rewatched the senior bowl today (real quarantine shyt) and Bradley Anae ATE. Neville Gallimore looked ok. Reggie Robinson looked good too but he gets a little handsy down the field. And that TCU RB UDFA we signed has some speed, he caught a long touchdown. I'd recommend watching it if you're stuck at home bored

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Interesting, I'll give credit where credit is due.

This makes me wonder though...is he a more accurate passer during a straight up drop back because he can keep his eyes on the defense the whole time? :jbhmm:

This is no comparison at all, but Rodgers hates play action passes because it means he has to take his eyes off the defense. I remember Troy talking about it during one of the Packer games some time ago. It would be wild as shyt if Dak has trouble reading defenses when he loses sight of the field even for a second during pass plays with play action.

:whoa:

He still :trash: in my book doe.