Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm saying he doesn't show up on the road and was on the sidelines stating into the abyss on the biggest play of the year. How are these not red flags???

Cowboys would have let him walk if they had not traded so much for him.

I agree but he was also obviously injured last year...didn't do much to fight through tackles all season.

If we had not paid him we would have paid someone else. We have always had a "big name" receiver. Our worst offens in the last decade was the year Allen Hearns was our number 1 receiver.

If Gallup pans out, in 4 years Amari contract is just going to transfer to him...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I've grown to despise Witten so much that him being gone has skyrocketed my interest in this team now :mjcry:

Was all in the thread talking about I wasn't going to get hype on this team but now that I know I don't have to watch this piece of shyt get 3 yards on a 3rd and 6 and get a holding call that cost us 7 points :mjgrin:

After I finish this Martell I am probably going to take it back to the "We need to draft Josh Doctson with the number 4 pick" days :mjlit:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dang teams picking off our players

You talking about the players we went 8 - 8 with :unimpressed:

Byron Jones was a real loss but we were never going to pay him highest paid corner money...

Heath was the best of a bunch of trash safeties...if we can't find someone to replace him then we don't deserve to compete for anything but top 5 draft picks...

Witten is such a piece of shyt as a football player and a human being...Just not having his selfish ass on this team damn near makes this a successful off season...

Would have liked to have kept cobb...but with Amari and Gallup on the outside ANY slot receiver should eat in this offense...

Assuming Dak can get them the ball :lupe:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You talking about the players we went 8 - 8 with :unimpressed:

Byron Jones was a real loss but we were never going to pay him highest paid corner money...

Heath was the best of a bunch of trash safeties...if we can't find someone to replace him then we don't deserve to compete for anything but top 5 draft picks...

Witten is such a piece of shyt as a football player and a human being...Just not having his selfish ass on this team damn near makes this a successful off season...

Would have liked to have kept cobb...but with Amari and Gallup on the outside ANY slot receiver should eat in this offense...

Assuming Dak can get them the ball :lupe:

:mjlol: