Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
But but dak cant hit receivers in stride...
This is disingenuous bullshyt. If he consistently did that nikka that wouldn’t be a criticism that many Cowboys fan and non fans have spoke on. I know you’re a Dak groupie so I’ll make it easy. If Steph Curry has a bad day or month shooting the ball you think people going to say he’s not a good shooter and use the outlier situation as the norm? The answer to that question tells you what you need to know about Dak and hitting receivers in stride. You cats don’t even watch games just regurgitate stats.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
U dont deal with shyt nikka :mjlol:

just another fan-boy that overrates this bum of a QB:camby:
This nikka tried to invoke the c00n card because I called him out for liking Dak because he’s black or half black. If this was his current nfl doppelgänger Kirk Cousins I think him and others would be singing a different tune because where the fukk are the Kirk Cousins defenders at???

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka tried to invoke the c00n card because I called him out for liking Dak because he’s black or half black. If this was his current nfl doppelgänger Kirk Cousins I think him and others would be singing a different tune because where the fukk are the Kirk Cousins defenders at???
You constantly go around telling black men they only like a qb cause they're black, that's c00n shyt :unimpressed:regardless of who we are talking about, that's the type of shyt I'd expect from a white man

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You constantly go around telling black men they only like a qb cause they're black, that's c00n shyt :unimpressed:regardless of who we are talking about, that's the type of shyt I'd expect from a white man
nikka that’s that inferior nikka living through others loser shyt. This ain’t our grandparents era dikkeater. Ole I gotta root for every black and half black person foh nikka. You sucking dikk in a league that’s like 80-90% black Foh. Your bytch babble makes sense in hockey or a situation like when Tiger first game out but in the nfl or nba? Stop it you inferior nikka. That c00n faux black shyt don’t work on me and wouldn’t work outside the confines of online clowns. You clowns done b*stardized the words idiots.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka that’s that inferior nikka living through others loser shyt. This ain’t our grandparents era dikkeater. Ole I gotta root for every black and half black person foh nikka. You sucking dikk in a league that’s like 80-90% black Foh. Your bytch babble makes sense in hockey or a situation like when Tiger first game out but in the nfl or nba? Stop it you inferior nikka. That c00n faux black shyt don’t work on me and wouldn’t work outside the confines of online clowns. You clowns done b*stardized the words idiots.
c00n talk. I've not indicated that dak being black has ANYTHING to do with my evaluation of him. In fact, before last season I was a harsh critic of his play and wanted him gone. I wouldnt support or hate a qb based off skin color. But the fact that that's your go to talking point is telling :mjpls:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i get we cant just change out dak, but for years i been sayin we shouldve somehow got Derek carr from the raiders. bro fixin to be available but its too late :mjcry:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
c00n talk. I've not indicated that dak being black has ANYTHING to do with my evaluation of him. In fact, before last season I was a harsh critic of his play and wanted him gone. I wouldnt support or hate a qb based off skin color. But the fact that that's your go to talking point is telling :mjpls:
Breh I don’t give fukk what you or anybody else says regarding the word c00n because you clowns know you’ve never in your life called someone one to their face offline. This is ready player one online matrix bullshyt you pulling. I don’t give a fukk what you indicated nikka liking a bum has to be some off the field reason for liking that nikka. You like Jeff Heath too??? It’s my goto talking point with you and others who act like this nikka is good when I’ve seen how y’all treat the white version of these dudes. You ain’t fooling me.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol Quinn $70mil

Byron $80mil

But I’m sure our defense will be better next year. Rushing the passer and defending the pass. Yeah...

Jason Garrett is such a piece of shyt. This front office sucks.
Losing Quinn won’t hurt if we’re able to bring back Gregory and Iriving. They more than offset the loss of Quinn but that’s a big if. Both have stated they wanted back in the league

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Lol Quinn $70mil

Byron $80mil

But I’m sure our defense will be better next year. Rushing the passer and defending the pass. Yeah...

Jason Garrett is such a piece of shyt. This front office sucks.
Not enough for Garrett. Need all-pro players at every position. Can't expect a coach to win without that.