Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I got no beef with Dez, but I'm more than straight with him coming back...

I don't get why ya'll wanna keep bringing these old cats back. I'm good on Dez, Witten, maybe Lee in a VERY limited backup role...

We need new blood up in here. Draft some young guns, or sign them in FA (or both) but stop with the retreads please...

Dez was done wrong, no doubt, but bro was never a big route runner, and while I'm not the biggest Dak fan, I understand he'll probably be the QB here for a min...
get him targets he can rock with...(Amari, MG, Cobb/FA/Rookie(s)) make it sink or swim for Dak.

We got new blood in the coaching box, time to move on from some of these same names that BEEN here.

Just my opinion :yeshrug:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I got no beef with Dez, but I'm more than straight with him coming back...

I don't get why ya'll wanna keep bringing these old cats back. I'm good on Dez, Witten, maybe Lee in a VERY limited backup role...

We need new blood up in here. Draft some young guns, or sign them in FA (or both) but stop with the retreads please...

Dez was done wrong, no doubt, but bro was never a big route runner, and while I'm not the biggest Dak fan, I understand he'll probably be the QB here for a min...
get him targets he can rock with...(Amari, MG, Cobb/FA/Rookie(s)) make it sink or swim for Dak.

We got new blood in the coaching box, time to move on from some of these same names that BEEN here.

Just my opinion :yeshrug:
What good was that route running when we needed it most? Amari got locked up by Philly’s JV corners. Would have never happened with Dez, even now. What we need is dogs

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Dez can still play, but he was ineffective his last season because Dak didn't know how to locate those back shoulder fades like Romo did.

I feel like Dak can make those throws with better accuracy now, but he definitely works better with WR's who can create separation.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I'd take Dez back on a small contract in a limited role. He'd be an immediate upgrade over Tavon Austin and Devin Smith. They need to go after a talented WR in the draft too tho.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Iono brehs.

After the 2016 game @ NYG I thought he was done.

Dropped a pass that led to an int, routes not getting communicated properly which led to an int, and when he finally caught one he fumbled:unimpressed:

I'm not high on Amari either. But Cobb is probably 10x the player Dez is rn so at that point who's targets are he getting?