Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Was he good without Zeke? :jbhmm:

Was he good without Amari? :jbhmm:

Who won offensive rookie of the year, Dak or Zeke ? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Zeke :mjlol:

Speaking of Zeke:patrice:

Last year was the longest he ever played without Dak :patrice:

Did he rush for over or under 70 yards a game ? Did he rush for over or under a 1000 yards ? Over or under 7 touchdowns ?:patrice:

It's almost like Zeke had career low's in multiple categories last year, you know, the only year he has played were Dak wasn't his quarterback for all of or most of the season :patrice:

So you right about one thing, Dak DEFINITELY did get Zeke paid. Cause this bum can't even rush for 70 yards a game unless Dak is handing him the ball :mjlol:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Who won offensive rookie of the year, Dak or Zeke ? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Zeke :mjlol:
Should have been. Zeke was the best rookie in 2016. Sorry. Dak was good but Zeke ran for over 1600 yards, had nearly 2000 apy, and 15 rushing touchdowns. But because of the glamorous position the QB is, it was given to Dak. Again, Dak was good but Zeke was the best player on the offense concerning skilled players in 2016.

Let me also add that Zeke as a rookie was first team all pro.

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Should have been. Zeke was the best rookie in 2016. Sorry. Dak was good but Zeke ran for over 1600 yards, had nearly 2000 apy, and 15 rushing touchdowns. But because of the glamorous position the QB is, it was given to Dak. Again, Dak was good but Zeke was the best player on the offense concerning skilled players in 2016.

Let me also add that Zeke as a rookie was first team all pro.

I disagree. I used to be a big fan of Zeke but as time goes on it is becoming more clear he was a product of our all world line. Dude stopped running behind the great wall and he can't even give us 70 yards a game now...

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I disagree. I used to be a big fan of Zeke but as time goes on it is becoming more clear he was a product of our all world line. Dude stopped running behind the great wall and he can't even give us 70 yards a game now...
Disagree with what? I was discussing your point about the 2016 rookie of the year. Zeke had a far better season and was more of an impact. Without Zeke, Romo gets his job back quick.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Fukk type of shyt is this. During the 90s, there were people who didn’t like Aikman but still rooted for the team. You don’t have to like every player that plays on the team. You are fan of the Cowboys or the “player”.
To not like the best player on your team is some weird shyt

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Disagree with what? I was discussing your point about the 2016 rookie of the year. Zeke had a far better season and was more of an impact. Without Zeke, Romo gets his job back quick.

I don't think he had a "far better season". I think our offensive line had more to do with Zeke production than Zeke did, since as our line has gotten worse, he has gotten worse.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I don't think he had a "far better season". I think our offensive line had more to do with Zeke production than Zeke did, since as our line has gotten worse, he has gotten worse.
Yeah. He was far better in 2016 then Dak. It’s not up for discussion. The Cowboys were all about running the ball and controlling the line of scrimmage and time of possession. They didn’t ask Dak to do much. Hell no receiver even had close 1000 yards that year.