Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How would that be any different if they let Dak walk?

stranger things have happened when a team has cap space and could get a competent QB on an average level or even rookie contract

you nikkas aint winning shyt paying dak 40 mil a year and im here for it :hubie: :wow:

thought you guys might have smarten up after seeing how those wentz and goff deals turned out

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside of the black commentators who want to make this about race. Well hope the Dak ball clapper crew know cats ain't trying to hear no excuses now. That shyt like goodfellas now. Defense bad? fukk you win more. Zeke out? fukk you win more. The O line ain't playing right? fukk you win more. It is what it is but come season time I'm not trying to hear shyt from the pro Dak crew. No matter what is shyt all on him now.
So basically you're retort is to act like a scorned woman? :mjgrin:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Next 4 years from dumb Cowboys fans: "It's not Dak, it's the defense"

How can you build a defense when you're paying a stat padding bus driver 40 million dollars. :mjlol:

They didn't build a defense when they had Dak on that 4th rounder contract. We're never building a defense unless we get a real GM in place. All we can do is enjoy the offensive circusball

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So basically you're retort is to act like a scorned woman? :mjgrin:
You got too much Dak in your mouth. How is that a scorned woman when I said this shyt is the reason I don't fukk with duke in the first place before a deal? This isn't some new shyt today. You nikkas that are living vicariously through Dak like you getting a cut are something else.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn't build a defense when they had Dak on that 4th rounder contract. We're never building a defense unless we get a real GM in place. All we can do is enjoy the offensive circusball

They couldn't build a defense because they had to keep going offense to make up for Dak deficiencies.

They wouldn't needed Amari if Dak wasn't sucking.

They wouldn't have gave in to Zeke contract demands if Dak didn't suck when Zeke was suspended.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Wtf did I just read I don’t hate breh but I just don’t think he is a good as stats say he is now we’re stuck
Why am I a fan of this team :mjcry:

if we could of gotten a deal lower but the market dictates my ass :dahell:
Elite qbs with not good defenses still will put up points and keep u in games against above average teams
Doing it against scrubs don’t mean shyt cuz they are scrubs

once again I like dak wouldn’t mind keeping him on a lower contract so we can rebuild our defense but now we
Got rb wr and Qb with shytty deals

unless breh coming back with better and accurate game WERE fukkED

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are hillbillies too. You see how Dak dresses? :usure:

They needed to support his next generations of CAC family. :mjpls:

dak-beach-full-.jpg