dad shares 10 year old's xmas list

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

Nothing wrong with spoiling your kids if they earn it, people get it wrong when the spoil kids that have 0 works. If your kid is a straight A student, then the world should be his oyster at a reasonable level.​

Your kid is not spoiled if he or she recognizes that theyve earned the things they're getting. If they're as intelligent as you want them to be, theyll be reasonable in their requests. Stop trying to make this make sense. If you raise your kids to think they can even ask you for shyt like this, you've raised them to not realize the value of a dollar. If you've raised them to not realize the value of a dollar, youve made them soft and easily destroyed in the adult world.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I saw this and immediately thought of my pops and what he would've said or what kind of look he would have given me if I had asked him something like this.... I'm sure he would've given me the :hhh: look and went right back to doing whatever he was doing, without even giving me a word lol

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
so glad my parents were more focused on me being able to spell (i could spell better than her at 5) than raising a spoiled brat. i feel so blessed the way my life turned out compared to what i see out there.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
nikka I didn't even get the luxury of a list

it was pick 3 things and you might get one of em

:unimpressed:

Lol yep. That's how my mother was with me. She'll have me to name 3 things that I wanted and I'll end up with either all 3, 1 or none at all:wow:

Lucky for me I was the only child, so I had more good Christmas days than bad.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
What are her grades like? That’s the only way she gets this pulled off.