Dad from Full House at 65

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
There was a period where these jokes were a thing. I’m pretty sure dude would’ve been bushed with the quickness if he was doing nasty shyt to a baby. Babies that were sone of the biggest stars of the 80’s/90’s. They made stupid try hard jokes back then. Uncle Jesse was there too.. they both would’ve been fried if that was real.

Yeah, in the late 90's and 00's that type of comedy was the wave. I remember one of Saget's jokes being if he knew the Olsen twins would have grown up looking the way they did he would have molested them when they were kids. Whether anyone thinks that's a good job or bad joke, the Olsen twins already put out a statement mourning his death so these people trying to "woke expose" him are just gonna look dumb as fukk.

Last edited:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
This post right here :to:. And their speeches always ended with a hug and the audience going "awwww". shyt seemed corny when you got a little older, but God damn it, we need those moments now :to:
Full House one of my shows I don’t care :manny:

You need those type of shows to take your mind off the bullshyt in life sometimes