Dad from Full House at 65

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Yeah, the "natural causes" stage for most people is around 78 years old. We are in for some painful times.
I said this right before Prince died. A lot of folks that we looked up to, whether they are celebrities or family and close friends will be leaving us in the next decade and a half :mjcry:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I said this right before Prince died. A lot of folks that we looked up to, whether they are celebrities or family and close friends will be leaving us in the next decade and a half :mjcry:

For us growing up seeing 80s/90s celebrities, any of them that are/were on hard drugs, will be tapping out any time now. Most hardcore drug addicts don't make it to see 70.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
As a kid in those last few minutes of full house you’d always learn a valuable life lesson from Danny, Jesse or Joey.

Danny, Jesse, Joey, uncle Phil, Carl Winslow

Thank you:mjcry:
This post right here :to:. And their speeches always ended with a hug and the audience going "awwww". shyt seemed corny when you got a little older, but God damn it, we need those moments now :to:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
RIP to a legendary tv dad and a hilarious & unique comic :to: I'll never forget my shock when I saw That Ain't Right for the first time. I was
neymar-jr-confused.gif
Mr Tanner is wildin :russ: Finding out about his stand up actually made Full House and AFHV even funnier to me. Seeing how Mr Tanner would approach a situation was one thing, but thinking how Bob Saget the comedian would approach it was :laff:.