East London
ross-hides-o.gif

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Why do y'all keep bothering that man knowing what he is?

He's as trolly as trolls come. He literally says shyt to bait y'all and y'all ALWAYS fall for it. Like he don't even try, it's blatant. :heh:

Sometimes I see his responses in threads and pull a :mjlol: cause you can clearly tell what he's doing and I assume every else notices too then you scroll down and there's 5 serious replies to his post and I'm just like "I thought we were all on the same page :skip: "

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Why do y'all keep bothering that man knowing what he is?

He's as trolly as trolls come. He literally says shyt to bait y'all and y'all ALWAYS fall for it. Like he don't even try, it's blatant. :heh:

Sometimes I see his responses in threads and pull a :mjlol: cause you can clearly tell what he's doing and I assume every else notices too then you scroll down and there's 5 serious replies to his post and I'm just like "I thought we were all on the same page :skip: "
shyt is amazing.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This will go plat without an appearance from the gawd. :wow:
The same posters in here trying to tear down the pro black kliq I bet are all fans of Storm Front Steve Austin and The Man that Runs The Klan, meanwhile X-Pac is fighting oppression and bigotry in the wrestling biz by defending BBB and the Ball family appearance on Raw.