Da King, Come On Down

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Dude is so full of shyt. Up here lecturing and being self righteous like I wasn’t in a titan fall party with you and your cac boys saying nikka with no care. And now he’s ignoring this just like Daking :laff: - @The G.O.D II

And I have no reason to lie. :dahell: Outside courtdog trash ass in the division and the east side love podcast dude in R6 I haven’t gamed with anyone on live from the coli. And I distinctly remember that shyt in TF. You probably thought shyt was sweet or didn’t know I was black but you definitely got caught slipping :ufdup: - @The G.O.D II

----------------------------------------

your response? :sas2:since you claim to have him on ignore
He is literally the only person who has accused me of that, and is reaching like Stretch Armstrong.

I've played with people on SOHH/The Coli for hundreds of hours on COD/Battlefield/Rainbow Six, have undoubtedly been angry as fukk at times, never used a racial slur...

...and a garbage poster is convinced that I had to have said it. Yeah fukking right.

I'm sorry I hurt his feelings with my opinions on bigots and hypocrites, because I clearly struck a nerve, but continuing to cling to this speaks more about him than I.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
It's not about attackings specific promotions, it's about saying whatever can get a reaction. So he'll shyt on AEW because the forum has a lot of AEW fans. If WWE had a lot of stans he'd attack them for the reaction and pretend to like AEW.

And until ya'll don't take the bait he'll keep coming in here and do the same shyt. So just ignore him or literally put him on ignore.

U literally bytch and moan everyday tho

:mjlol::mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've played with dozens of posters on Xbox Live over the years, for more time than I should admit, and he is the only person who has ever made that claim (after a disagreement, no less).

Ask @PS4, @Super Cheech , @BonafideDefacto, anyone else still on here from The Rec Room Call of Duty days.

I wasn't doling out racist insults. In fact, I was insulting the racists we encountered in the lobbies.

I've had G.O.D. on ignore, so I can understand why you would think I'm not replying, but I said my piece the first time he made those baseless claims...that's all I need to say further.

Thanks for letting me clear up the confusion. I honestly didn't know he was still pushing that shyt.
Chewy never called me nikka to my face but he would carry around a bull whip often which I felt implied the word. Why you think Indiana Jones never had black sidekicks :hhh:

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
I've played with dozens of posters on Xbox Live over the years, for more time than I should admit, and he is the only person who has ever made that claim (after a disagreement, no less).

Ask @PS4, @Super Cheech , @BonafideDefacto, anyone else still on here from The Rec Room Call of Duty days.

I wasn't doling out racist insults. In fact, I was insulting the racists we encountered in the lobbies.

I've had G.O.D. on ignore, so I can understand why you would think I'm not replying, but I said my piece the first time he made those baseless claims...that's all I need to say further.

Thanks for letting me clear up the confusion. I honestly didn't know he was still pushing that shyt.

Played many hours of COD/BF with MH, never heard any racial slurs. He always called out kids who used racial slurs vs our team.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you are a little too eager to defend spineless behavior.

Over here explaining how a troll operates instead of saying that shyt is disgusting.

Telling on your fukking selves.

You fence sitting, status quo loving bytches.

This guy taking a moral high ground stance on an obvious troll like fukking Da King, then turning out to be an angry white supremacist is hilarious