Da King, Come On Down

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
So before AEW what company did he attack like that?:ohhh:

It's not about attackings specific promotions, it's about saying whatever can get a reaction. So he'll shyt on AEW because the forum has a lot of AEW fans. If WWE had a lot of stans he'd attack them for the reaction and pretend to like AEW.

And until ya'll don't take the bait he'll keep coming in here and do the same shyt. So just ignore him or literally put him on ignore.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's not about attackings specific promotions, it's about saying whatever can get a reaction. So he'll shyt on AEW because the forum has a lot of AEW fans. If WWE had a lot of stans he'd attack them for the reaction and pretend to like AEW.

And until ya'll don't take the bait he'll keep coming in here and do the same shyt. So just ignore him or literally put him on ignore.

Gotcha..... but the WWE do have a lot of stans in here. By far they have the most

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA

Some users literally refuse to use the ignore feature for whatever reason (some have stated such around the board, not just TSC). Why so I have zero idea, it’d make their time here much more pleasant

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Some users literally refuse to use the ignore feature for whatever reason (some have stated such around the board, not just TSC). Why so I have zero idea, it’d make their time here much more pleasant

I guess the reason I don’t is because I enjoy seeing the hypocrisy of some of the other posters on the board when they get mad or attack people.

Like we all can agree DK or guys like him are HUGE menaces on the board that constant troll and bring crazy shyt in the threads.

But then I find it crazy how some folks will blindly ignore them for weeks but then when someone else makes a joke or comment not even 15% on the same level, these same people all of a sudden come out the shadows with this fake outrage and act like that person is the worst poster on the board.

DK really don’t bother me that much, cuz I understand it’s a joke/trolling and can take it.

But the fake mad “why I everyone trolling it’s annoying I want to have serious white collar conversation about a playful subject matter” folks need to go on somewhere and stop being so fukking sensitive

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Not to derail, but can you address @The G.O.D II accusations of you using racial slurs (particularly the n bomb) while playing games online years ago? Whenever he brings it up in a thread you leave said thread (or you have him on ignore, whatever the case may be)

You’re a good poster, but it would be hypocritical to call people out here and turn around and be using that language.

MightyHealthy was last seen:

Viewing forum TSC, 49 minutes ago

:laff:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
MightyHealthy was last seen:

Viewing forum TSC, 49 minutes ago

:laff:

20200623190236.th.jpg

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Not to derail, but can you address @The G.O.D II accusations of you using racial slurs (particularly the n bomb) while playing games online years ago? Whenever he brings it up in a thread you leave said thread (or you have him on ignore, whatever the case may be)

You’re a good poster, but it would be hypocritical to call people out here and turn around and be using that language.
I've played with dozens of posters on Xbox Live over the years, for more time than I should admit, and he is the only person who has ever made that claim (after a disagreement, no less).

Ask @PS4, @Super Cheech , @BonafideDefacto, anyone else still on here from The Rec Room Call of Duty days.

I wasn't doling out racist insults. In fact, I was insulting the racists we encountered in the lobbies.

I've had G.O.D. on ignore, so I can understand why you would think I'm not replying, but I said my piece the first time he made those baseless claims...that's all I need to say further.

Thanks for letting me clear up the confusion. I honestly didn't know he was still pushing that shyt.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I've played with dozens of posters on Xbox Live over the years, for more time than I should admit, and he is the only person who has ever made that claim (after a disagreement, no less).

Ask @PS4, @Super Cheech , @BonafideDefacto, anyone else still on here from The Rec Room Call of Duty days.

I wasn't doling out racist insults. In fact, I was insulting the racists we encountered in the lobbies.

I've had G.O.D. on ignore, so I can understand why you would think I'm not replying, but I said my piece the first time he made those baseless claims...that's all I need to say further.

Thanks for letting me clear up the confusion. I honestly didn't know he was still pushing that shyt.

And I have no reason to lie. :dahell: Outside courtdog trash ass in the division and the east side love podcast dude in R6 I haven’t gamed with anyone on live from the coli. And I distinctly remember that shyt in TF. You probably thought shyt was sweet or didn’t know I was black but you definitely got caught slipping :ufdup:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Dude is so full of shyt. Up here lecturing and being self righteous like I wasn’t in a titan fall party with you and your cac boys saying nikka with no care. And now he’s ignoring this just like Daking :laff: - @The G.O.D II

And I have no reason to lie. :dahell: Outside courtdog trash ass in the division and the east side love podcast dude in R6 I haven’t gamed with anyone on live from the coli. And I distinctly remember that shyt in TF. You probably thought shyt was sweet or didn’t know I was black but you definitely got caught slipping :ufdup: - @The G.O.D II

----------------------------------------

your response? :sas2:since you claim to have him on ignore