Da hell happened to Lauryn Hill ?!?!

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Jacked up how when it grows like that naturally? You acting like some barber messed it up when its just the way it's supposed to look. You nikkas and your straight like-a-sega-catridge hairline obsession are weird as hell :dahell:
:gucci:nikka relax. Maybe it was caused by hair loss or something. I just said jacked up cause i didn’t have another way to word it. Chill he hairline was not like that when she had it low ten years ago

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
:gucci:nikka relax. Maybe it was caused by hair loss or something. I just said jacked up cause i didn’t have another way to word it. Chill he hairline was not like that when she had it low ten years ago

you need to get your eyes checked. nothing about her hairline changed. Its just the angle of the video fooling you.

YakSpiller

Veteran
Daps
full
:laff:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The Wall......

Is undefeated. That being said for some reason she's going out of her way to look unattractive for some reason she goes back to dreads and some make up and she'd look presentable, an older woman but presentable. She never got fat. I've seen in her in Person in the 90's and I was stunned by her.

But the wall comes for everyone in the 90's Jada Pinkett was a certified dime, she got older and that face got harder. Sometimes being super fly works against you because the backwards glow up makes you look worse than a chick who looked so-so to begin with.

You could do this same thread about Halle Berry and Toni Braxton both still decent but both hit the wall.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
She dont look that bad. The shape of her head making her look odd af.

Give her some hair, make up, right light. And a photographer and shell be straight