Da hell happened to Lauryn Hill ?!?!

Daps
Looks like Lauryn with an unflattering haircut. It's a pandemic, cut her some slack. :yeshrug:

90's Lauryn has been gone since, well, the 90's. Y'all gotta let the hope of her ever being that again go.

I remember back in the early to middle 2000s, everybody including myself was like "we're waiting on Lauryn to drop that next album"

:mjlol: looking back on it :mjlol:

:mjcry:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
1 star for this nonsense thread.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with her. She is just being her natural self, wearing her hair short.

You c00ns have been westernized so much that you shake at the sight of a black woman who is embracing her natural self not wearing makeup and hair-hats.

Also :mjlol: at some of you posting airbrushed pics of her in her youth wearing makeup as if its some sort of evidence that she fell off.

FOH :camby:

Last edited:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
1 star for this nonsense thread.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with her. She is just being her natural self, wearing her hair short.

You c00ns have been westernized so much that you shake at the sight of a black woman who is embarrassing her natural self not wearing makeup and hair-hats.

Also :mjlol: at some of you posting airbrushed pics of her in her youth wearing makeup as if its some sort of evidence that she fell off.

FOH :camby:

this

thread is trash and if i was a mod im deleting it and giving out warnings