DA Goes Full Karen During A Traffic Stop! “I didn’t feel like stopping!”

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Thought DAs had special tags and it's known to police when they scan. Thought DAs don't get pulled over...

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
shyt piss me off knowing if that was a black man or women DA they would have gotten violent on some “stop resisting” shyt and put hands and weapons on the black person until they figure out it’s the DA..this white bytch got the benefit of the doubt because she white and a bytch

Daps
Facts.

Even with people there to uphold the law, they get shook once they find out who they're dealing with even if they really believe they were doing the right thing:

I wish you wouldn't have added the last video cause dumbass brehs and cacs are gonna think the sista was in the wrong like these other folks when she clearly wasn't. Running the tag for no reason is something that police do to have a reason to harass black people specifically and we all know that. That's why she asked them, "why did you even run my tag?"

That was the police opportunity to tell her what law she broke. But of course she didn't break one. That was why she was irritated.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I wish you wouldn't have added the last video cause dumbass brehs and cacs are gonna think the sista was in the wrong like these other folks when she clearly wasn't. Running the tag for no reason is something that police do to have a reason to harass black people specifically and we all know that. That's why she asked them, "why did you even run my tag?"

That was the police opportunity to tell her what law she broke. But of course she didn't break one. That was why she was irritated.
Yeah, my point being was more along the lines how they fell back immediately after they saw she was an authority figure.

99% of the time someone pulls that card and the cops fall back whether they're in the right or wrong. They just don't want smoke. I'm sure she knew they would have a similar reaction (and she got to flexing too).

Anyone else, they're definitely assed out.

Last edited:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Conservative white people like this system because though it may give favors to people in authority like this bytch DA, it persecutes the "others" more so it's a more than favorable trade off. When this is violated, say like when the Capitol Police resisted the J6 insurrectionist thugs, that's when it's a problem.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Conservative white people like this system because though it may give favors to people in authority like this bytch DA, it persecutes the "others" more so it's a more than favorable trade off. When this is violated, say like when the Capitol Police resisted the J6 insurrectionist thugs, that's when it's a problem.
he’s parroting phrases that include words he’s never said before in his life

1000% definitive sheep alert

the rest of your perspective you share is literally based in your interpretations of your warped perception

you and people close to you watch hours of CNN every week

if it were inverse you’d watch hours of Fox and you’d still be just as much of a sheep

break free in this lifetime breh