DA Goes Full Karen During A Traffic Stop! “I didn’t feel like stopping!”

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You can tell he's one of those cats that go completely by the book/law with that Wisconsin accent and everything :pachaha:
When you're in the wrong there's no getting out of it with folks like that, them cats stick by it :umad:

Good policing and airs her out.

Edit: If you need a code or policy enforced and upheld, White men with those Wisconsin accents and East Asian Women who speak English but still have fobby accents are basically GOAT-tier at it. I'm not even kidding, they won't compromise against a standard.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They always feel like that

Get a Judicial or political position and these retards think that automatically immune them from the law
Facts.

Even with people there to uphold the law, they get shook once they find out who they're dealing with even if they really believe they were doing the right thing:

Last edited:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
You can tell he's one of those cats that go completely by the book/law with that Wisconsin accent and everything :pachaha:
When you're in the wrong there's no getting out of it with folks like that, them cats stick by it :umad:

Good policing and airs her out.

Did you not watch the video? He gave her a speeding ticket and apologized because she was having a bad day, :francis:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Did you not watch the video? He gave her a speeding ticket and apologized because she was having a bad day, :francis:
I mean better than what I've seen where nothing happens at all. She probably won't do it again.

You're not going to solve all injustice and entitlement with a single traffic stop.

Last edited: