Da Brat And Judy Dupart Select White Sperm Donor For IVF

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
This dude died alone with a prostitute...yall keep quoting this dude like he was some boss level relationship guru.

Secondly, black males only make up 2% of sperm donors according to the opening post.
I’m not a KS stan but I just had to use the gif since it was relatable. I haven’t watched one video of him or any other manoshpere clown posted on this. However, bullshyt needs to be called out regardless instead of us sticking our heads in the sand.

Edit: See @richaveli83 post a little above mine

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not surprising when you consider just how pervasive self hatred is in the black community. How many times have we heard of black women explicitly saying they want children with lights eyes and good hair?

A lot of Black women practice all types of isms (colorism,racism,featurism,etc) and will then proceed to gaslight you when confronted about it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I know but like i said the possibility is still there in these situations might as well NOT take that chance...:francis:
brat and her wife went thru a bank, there aren't many black donors at these banks, the thread was discussing donating to banks...and yet you go pulling up examples of people doing it wrong which puts everyone at risk (there are stories of men who donate directly then go sue the mom/lesbian couple for parental rights...people doing unregulated donations are putting themselves at risk)

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe some cats not trying to donate their sperm to have their biological child raised by a lesbian couple :manny:

Good point. But men in her industry have morals when it comes to money? Pretty sure she couldve dropped a bag and got it done. Its a rapper out there somewhere who aint sneezing at 30K for some sperm:francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
BS. Even if they didn't go through a traditional sperm bank, I'm certain they could have approached a upstanding, decent looking black man with a career or business for his sperm. They just wanted a white man's sperm. :mjpls:
you go look at the other threads on this topic, all these coli "6 figure 6 cert 6ft" ballers say they'd never donate to a bank or bytch(es) trying to have babies without a man...so yea, maybe they couldn't find a breh to do it :ld:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
BS. Even if they didn't go through a traditional sperm bank, I'm certain they could have approached an upstanding, decent looking black man with a career or business for his sperm. They just wanted a white man's sperm. :mjpls:
What decent looking black man with a career or business would “donate” his DNA to two ratchet lesbians one of whom already has 3 kids.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
brat and her wife went thru a bank, there aren't many black donors at these banks, the thread was discussing donating to banks...and yet you go pulling up examples of people doing in wrong which puts everyone at risk (there are stories of men who donate directly then go sue the mom/lesbian couple for parental rights...people doing unregulated donations are putting themselves at risk)

:ehh: i see...

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Tp4ckII.gif