Da Brat And Judy Dupart Select White Sperm Donor For IVF

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
There was a Stud that went viral for saying she was gonna go back to Men.

When I was in high school there was a Gangsta bytch who liked me. I thought she was a lesbian but she might have been straight because at the time this song was a hit

Its best to stay away as there is too much mental instablilty due to a life of trauma. In the male side of things id argue yoh have either legitimate men who are attracted to the physicL features of a man or the sexual deviance aspect that comes to being burnt out from “vanilla sex”. You dont really see the abuse aspect you see on the lesbian side. At worst on the male side you just see someone who doesnt want their sexual preferences public. This is why even in the LGBT word as mentioned you can argue Lesbians are seen as a joke

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This can of worms is gonna be a big deal on the future with IVF and non “hetronomative” family creations.

Its best the black man stays away from all this nonsense. Or at best if they make it for black men easier to get accesses to surrogates and 100% parental rights then this can be something used to our advantage to “reshape” the community concent and be a death blow to the gynocracy
Yeah this IVF shyt is gonna be wild. To the extent that they can if the mother goes on welfare they look for the donor to pay Child support

So all those wierdos trying to get easy box by natural insemination like the sperminator * imagine an adult women saying that's her father* is defenitely getting on CS.

The whole whoever signs the birth cert and whoever the mother cons into believing is the father still works

Imagine .1% of women doing this and seeing 40 ear olds pushing strollers and asking instead who's the father? asking Who's the donor?

Imagine that same woman going on a date and when a dude tries to fukk saying Lets take it slow I'm not that kind of girl.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
joe-biden-presidential-debate.gif
Yep society is going to hell. what makes a parent is now in question.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah this IVF shyt is gonna be wild. To the extent that they can if the mother goes on welfare they look for the donor to pay Child support

So all those wierdos trying to get easy box by natural insemination like the sperminator * imagine an adult women saying that's her father* is defenitely getting on CS.

The whole whoever signs the birth cert and whoever the mother cons into believing is the father still works

Imagine .1% of women doing this and seeing 40 ear olds pushing strollers and asking instead who's the father? asking Who's the donor?

Imagine that same woman going on a date and when a dude tries to fukk saying Lets take it slow I'm not that kind of girl.

Yeah if we dont have massive reforms and non emotional pragmatic policy this shyt is gonna stress the system even more. This is what i hate. People want to b*stardize hetronormative traditions into pockets that dont make sense. This is why im lkke remove the bullshyt gender roles if we really taking society at that point. This is what happens when you make policy pandering to illogical women you get a bunch of shyt that gets messy because nobody can be honest

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Yes basically since Da Brat doesn't have children she carried the baby, But it's Judy's egg and some cac who nutted in a cup seed.

Judy is saying since the baby is biologically hers that Da Brat is basicallly a surrogate and surrogates usually have no legal ties with a baby if it's in the contract.

Since there's no contract Da Brat wants to keep the baby and since Judy is the rich one she can put her on child support for a kid that is not biologically hers.

shyt is wild and the manosphere bros are gonna eat this up.
:mjtf: :gucci::what::why::russ::mjlol::bryan::heh::pachaha::mjgrin:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Yep society is going to hell. what makes a parent is now in question.
I want to say Da Brat should have rights, but if that's the case... I wonder if the donor is in the picture as well. Da Brat lost.
:francis:
I think they have been together for years too. Maybe the baby change their relationship dynamic. Imagine being a mother and told you don't know what you are doing because your partner already did it three times before.
:stopitslime:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Its best to stay away as there is too much mental instablilty due to a life of trauma. In the male side of things id argue yoh have either legitimate men who are attracted to the physicL features of a man or the sexual deviance aspect that comes to being burnt out from “vanilla sex”. You dont really see the abuse aspect you see on the lesbian side. At worst on the male side you just see someone who doesnt want their sexual preferences public. This is why even in the LGBT word as mentioned you can argue Lesbians are seen as a joke
word for some reason in high school I attracted these type of women.

Granted I was in the same lifestyle but all the other dudes attracted regular women.

I remember I was at Iverson Mall and a girl in a pet store told me she was a crip trying to holla at me.

This was back in the day when all crips was in LA

I knew another chick who told me she jumped a pregnant chick and the victim lost the baby I was disgusted.

The only thing I can say is back in the early 90's that was kinda the style for women to wear Timbs

I'd glad that super masculine shyt went out of style.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That's the play. Maybe Brat is in love with her half white "son" or maybe she wants Judy to keep tricking like she's been doing buying her bentley's and shyt.

If the baby is deemed to be "hers" despite sharing no DNA Judy will have to come up off a check til the kid is 18.

Just Like if a dude is married and his wife steps out and has a kid the husband is on the hook for CS for a kid that doesn't share his DNA.

DNA test your kids in 30% of the cases it turns out YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I want to say Da Brat should have rights, but if that's the case... I wonder if the donor is in the picture as well. Da Brat lost.
:francis:
I think they have been together for years too. Maybe the baby change their relationship dynamic. Imagine being a mother and told you don't know what you are doing because your partner already did it three times before.
:stopitslime:
Cac Nutted in a cup so no knowledge of who he is

Brat fukked Allen Iverson and some other nikkas she couldn't find someone to either nut in a cup or nut in her butt for free?

Could've been a ploy from Jump to get a Child support check