Da Brat And Judy Dupart Select White Sperm Donor For IVF

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Da Brat and Jessica “Judy” Harris-Dupart recently revealed that their baby boy will be biracial and offered a detailed (and quite candid) explanation as to why.

According to the raptress, 49, after eliminating several potential donors based on information revealed in Judy’s genetic screening, 300 options remained and only one was Black.

Source: Da Brat and Judy
Unfortunately, the single African-American candidate wasn’t exactly what Brat was seeking in the looks department.

“And that [dude] looked like Jiminy Cricket. I was like, “I’m sorry but that wasn’t gonna be my choice,” she told The Root, something she reiterated on the latest season of Brat Loves Judy.

She added that the selected donor is tall and attractive and his genes should mesh well with her wife, Judy’s.

“Because we didn’t have a lot to choose from, he definitely wasn’t Black. But I think we did a great job with picking. He’s handsome, he’s tall and I think he’s going to look beautiful with my wife’s egg.”

Black men account for fewer than 2% of sperm donors at cryobanks, leaving Black women’s eggs scrambling for worthy candidates.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
69bd8d87-1c94-44c1-9360-0feeaa167c78_text.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
she said the one guy looked like Jiminy Cricket lmao

Seems like if you are a black athlete taller than 6'2 it's time to start donating sperm

WHY???? :what: :mjlol: there's tons of females out here you can have babies with the old fashioned way... why donate to a lesbian couple so they can kick you out the child's life or when they break up come after you for back child support???

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
she said the one guy looked like Jiminy Cricket lmao

Seems like if you are a black athlete taller than 6'2 it's time to start donating sperm
Only thing would of been funnier if she woulda said, he didnt look hard enough or street.. but then chose bottom shelf brad.. :lolbron:

And we not donating to that shyt, fukk that :camby: