Cyberpunk developer asked about lack of police chases...responds Elden Ring won't have any either

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ok but lets be real lets look at how everything turned out the next gen ecosystem is trash because of covid /supply chain and chip shortage... if they focused directly on ps4/xbox one and saved PC for later the game probably would have came out stronger being more bug free. They had 7 fukking years to hatch a game plan and make it work and they was doing too much...:hhh: I mean anyone with a brain could have seen it coming the minute covid started to shut everything down why not just focus the game primary development on last gen regardless with an uncertain future??? fukk the PC version get the console versions finished. worry about ps5/next gen later?

Forgo the immediate sales of last gen systems and they could have maintained their extremely highly regarded reputation as quality developers if they had a great looking PC and Next gen- only game that people would all eventually rush out to buy the minute they got a ps5 or series x.

They traded their good name for more sales

thanos-infinity-war.gif

Thats why i respect Larian studios. They flat out said, “we ain’t putting baldurs gate 3 out on ps4/Xbox one.”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Forgo the immediate sales of last gen systems and they could have maintained their extremely highly regarded reputation as quality developers if they had a great looking PC and Next gen- only game that people would all eventually rush out to buy the minute they got a ps5 or series x.

thanos-infinity-war.gif

Thats why i respect Larian studios. They flat out said, “we ain’t putting baldurs gate 3 out on ps4/Xbox one.”

I mean did everyone get a ps5 tho???:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

thanos-infinity-war.gif

Suits more concerned with their bonuses

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Sasko goes on to say that the real reason for the lack of car chase mechanics was an inability to get it working in the game before launch and that they eventually gave up on having it.

Hold the fukk up.... GTA did this in 2001.

These Poland frauds man....

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sasko goes on to say that the real reason for the lack of car chase mechanics was an inability to get it working in the game before launch and that they eventually gave up on having it.

Hold the fukk up.... GTA did this in 2001.

These Poland frauds man....
Ps4 couldn't handle people walking around. :francis:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Ps4 couldn't handle people walking around. :francis:
Red Dead 2 had NPCs walking around doing their own side quest on base ps4.... fukking coding wizardry. Cyberpunk 2077 npc aimlessly walk around in circles, walk into their twin, and despawn.

It honestly exposes the Witcher 3 technical achievements being a really good game of charades with a theme that's so easy to fake.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Red Dead 2 had NPCs walking around doing their own side quest on base ps4.... fukking coding wizardry. Cyberpunk 2077 npc aimlessly walk around in circles, walk into their twin, and despawn.

It honestly exposes the Witcher 3 technical achievements being a really good game of charades with a theme that's so easy to fake.
shyt was :gucci: when I saw the last gen videos.

They were doing PRs with the :unimpressed: face.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

thanos-infinity-war.gif

it's basically the quote below. Suits literally have no idea what they ask for sometimes. they just see the difference of sales between choice a and b and pick the one with the most sales. even if the developers told them they're having trouble they were probably told to make it passable
Suits more concerned with their bonuses