Cyberpunk developer asked about lack of police chases...responds Elden Ring won't have any either

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it really shouldn't have been a crossgen game

yep I kept saying they should have focused ENTIRELY solely on ps4/xbox one because not everyone even could get a next gen system so why produce for it. they was doing too much and shyt was buggy and the endings was horrible. I could have forgiven them if they had at least a great ending but damn all 5 endings so fukking bleak asf... I hate playing through great games with horrible payoffs... :hhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yep I kept saying they should have focused ENTIRELY solely on ps4/xbox one because not everyone even could get a next gen system so why produce for it. they was doing too much and shyt was buggy and the endings was horrible. I could have forgiven them if they had at least a great ending but damn all 5 endings so fukking bleak asf... I hate playing through great games with horrible payoffs... :hhh:

Naw it should have been the opposite. They ran into problems because they are one of those developers that started out and still continue to develop primarily on high end pc and try to scale them down.

They ran into issues trying to scale down 2021 software into 2013 hardware. They should have completely dropped last gen when they knew they couldnt even show it off in previews.

People complain about cross gen games on consoles because they are scaling up

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Naw it should have been the opposite. They ran into problems because they are one of those developers that started out and still continue to develop primarily on high end pc and try to scale them down.

They ran into issues trying to scale down 2021 software into 2013 hardware. They should have completely dropped last gen when they knew they couldnt even show it off in previews.

Ok but lets be real lets look at how everything turned out the next gen ecosystem is trash because of covid /supply chain and chip shortage... if they focused directly on ps4/xbox one and saved PC for later the game probably would have came out stronger being more bug free. They had 7 fukking years to hatch a game plan and make it work and they was doing too much...:hhh: I mean anyone with a brain could have seen it coming the minute covid started to shut everything down why not just focus the game primary development on last gen regardless with an uncertain future??? fukk the PC version get the console versions finished. worry about ps5/next gen later?